Reviews for In Rememberance
I know it's been awhile since you last wrote on thus story, but please finish it. I am aching for it!
excellent so far. Please continue, I want to know what happens next!
Ren O'neil chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
not continuing?
Flutterbytink chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
Does Harry ever get his memories back? Does their potion work? Why did you stop writing the story?
Abby chapter 14 . 1/20/2014
Ive been sitting here looking at this blank review page for awhile and I have not been able to navigate through my conflicting emotions after finishing At the end of All Things but I will try to express them clearly. First off I am grateful beyond words for the stories posted. I am also extremely sorry to hear about Adrienne. Although I never knew her, her ability to write such breathtaking stories immediately drew me in and I felt that by the end of the story I knew who she was. Her writing speaks volumes of her love of life and i have never heard such a poignant account of life after death. She truly makes me feel every emotion of each character and I cried every step of the way. Her writing is inspiring and breathtakingly beautiful in every way and I only wish I could have known her personally so that I may have asked her in greater detail on her views of love and afterlife. Her stories transported me to an entirely new world and drew me in instantly.
ZianaSue chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Why doesn't Severus try using legimens on Harry? Going into his brain and opening the locked door hiding Harry's long term memories. But to protect his mind from the overwhelming memory recovery put a screen on the door letting memories through slowly in a manageable flow. This should speed up the recovery in a way that Harry would find acceptable.
Phoenix4life chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
I was so sorry to hear that your friend Adrienne passed away. I love this story and I think that she'd be thrilled to see her friend carry on her work & her story.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Please write more soon. I cannot wait to see how this turns out. Thank you so much for writing this. It is really good.
mycreativeoutlet chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
you are doing an admirable job of continuing this story. please do continue it.
Frank chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
Half a paragraph, and it was worth all the time it took to read the story:

"I don't know how to convince you Harry. I don't know how to make you see yourself through my eyes, or what words I can use to make you realise that none of that matters, what does matter is you. And you are exactly the same. Just because things up here have changed," Harry's skin thrilled with the feeling of long, deft fingers carding into his hair and resting against his face, a sudden rush that made him gasp, his eyes closing of their own volition. "Doesn't mean you have here." The hand in his hair drifted softly, smoothly down his neck, over his collarbone until it rested firmly, persistently against the wild beating of his heart. "And its here, that matters." The words were spoken so lowly, so quiet in the gloom that harry leaned forward to hear them. "That's all that's ever mattered Harry."
Frank chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
Ha, even Harry realized he'd been a selfish, manipulative bastard. Good writing!
Frank chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
The end of this chapter made me very uncomfortable. Wow, what a thoroughly selfish, manipulative, inconsiderate Harry. He is being a total bastard to coerce Snape like this. And not in a fun or amusing way. I am completely disgusted with him. Maybe this is how you want the reader to feel, but I sure don't like it.
CJHarkness chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
i love this story :)
Danielle.daughter.of.Hermes chapter 14 . 8/28/2011
heey, why does it stop here :(

this is finally something new i've read :D

I like this story :P
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Hey, I'm liking this story but this chapter was a wtf moment. no magic? Seriously? Hogwarts is on fire and neither harry nor snape uses ANY magic? Yeah, it's probably been ages since you wrote this and the books probably didn't have many useful spells but this is just too unrealistic for a MAGIC school. ehh oh well.. kudos on the interesting characters.