Reviews for Possession
lovefanfiction120 chapter 1 . 2/19
Amazing...I have no words for it. I was cooing over this like stupid.
Lyra Eileen Malfoy Snape chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Wow! You did a great job! This one-shot of yours is awesome! Perfect!
LoonyZ chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I love it. The angst and the way your Fuji thinks.
You are amazing. And i am totally binge reading your works. Kudos!
Mirage chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
great story
Windying chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Hahahaha i totally agree with you on your note. I hope that you will wrjte another one like this soon.
Q chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I can't believe you produced this in two and half hours - this fic is GOLDEN. It's pure and beautifully written.
Hohoe chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Are you sure this is angst ? Because all I saw though your story here was sugar and sugar only ! This isn't angst, it's a damn fluffy-fluffy-fluffy-fluff ! And I loved it ! Oh, how came ? What happened ?! Whatever it was just gorgeous !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This could easily make if into oxford's literature short stories curriculum...
Yuyne chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
*gasps* The depth. The amazing feeling of drowning, it's what I like about your story. It's awesomely memorizing. I'm starting to wonder, is it just me, or are the pairings I like most (no matter how little fan service they give) always the ones with the best stories? Oh well, it all goes down to first impression of the first fanfiction or story you read about.

So, to summarize this paragraph of entirely unfocused subjects, I'm trying to say I've enjoyed this story. A lot. This is one of the best stories I read that (finally) had everything in English. It was such a waste the others were jumping halfway Japanese and English and getting their Japanese wrong, all the way. They were pretty good too. Hey! I'm going off point again...
g3njutsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
omg this was really good. made me sad ughh
AllenxKanda2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
AWWW! I love it! Fuji POV's are my favorite and i especially like the way you wrote this one!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow, I loved that, it was written so beautifully and the emotions were so intense and insightful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Amazing
PusillanimousBitch1138 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
:D I like eet. Very poetic!
mega2girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012