Reviews for Possession
Q chapter 1 . 1/26
I can't believe you produced this in two and half hours - this fic is GOLDEN. It's pure and beautifully written.
Hohoe chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Are you sure this is angst ? Because all I saw though your story here was sugar and sugar only ! This isn't angst, it's a damn fluffy-fluffy-fluffy-fluff ! And I loved it ! Oh, how came ? What happened ?! Whatever it was just gorgeous !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This could easily make if into oxford's literature short stories curriculum...
Yuyne chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
*gasps* The depth. The amazing feeling of drowning, it's what I like about your story. It's awesomely memorizing. I'm starting to wonder, is it just me, or are the pairings I like most (no matter how little fan service they give) always the ones with the best stories? Oh well, it all goes down to first impression of the first fanfiction or story you read about.

So, to summarize this paragraph of entirely unfocused subjects, I'm trying to say I've enjoyed this story. A lot. This is one of the best stories I read that (finally) had everything in English. It was such a waste the others were jumping halfway Japanese and English and getting their Japanese wrong, all the way. They were pretty good too. Hey! I'm going off point again...
g3njutsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
omg this was really good. made me sad ughh
AllenxKanda2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
AWWW! I love it! Fuji POV's are my favorite and i especially like the way you wrote this one!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Wow, I loved that, it was written so beautifully and the emotions were so intense and insightful!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Amazing
PusillanimousBitch1138 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
:D I like eet. Very poetic!
mega2girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
can you make Sequel _
Dracolovesmebest chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
That was so beautiful...I teared up :')
Spirals chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
First of all you wrote Fuji's thoughts extremely well, that evil mind of his, but also the tone and word choice were just wonderful. You also wrote about such a creative idea and expressed it with such finesse, you clever one you. Lastly you accomplished all thus in such a concise fashion, my chest hurts a bit and I want to smile so much and I'm a mess from reading all these talented fics I've found, it was just beautiful. Job well done.
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That. Was. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! What wonderful writing! I feel sorry for Fuji's victims... though... Ryoma is the only one who CAN complement him. I loved the ending! This is going on my favs for sure! (i think this is beyond the cookies though, lol) great job!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow... this is beautiful. What powerful writing! For some reason, I don't recall a lime part... but it's just as well since I'm underage *sweatdrop* XD
Srstatts chapter 1 . 5/19/2011