Reviews for The Unexpected
reebajee chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
Wow. This was interesting and a bit depressing at points. It had many directions it could have gone more deeply, and I don't feel like it was all together the most cohesive piece I have ever read, but it's very unique. I like that someone is taking the time to give Shino the attention he deserves.
WhatDoIDo chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Love it
WhatDoIDo chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
It's the third time i read it, i just looked for chapter i havent given review so i can say it:
it's a fuckin beautiful fanfic dude, seriously,, it's so beautiful it makes me want to cry out of desperation of my speechlessness, you deserve more review, you deserve more favourite,, love it
WhatDoIDo chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
God it's goddamn beautiful
Dymitry chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Hello!
I love your fic!
(I am french so my english is verry bad, sorry but i can read and understand )
Thinks you!
WhatDoIDo chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
God! It's just best!
WhatDoIDo chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
I tried so hard no to cry, but i cry anyway TT_TT
you're a really good writer
WhatDoIDo chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
The way you put flashback in some scene is just perfect,
WhatDoIDo chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
It's such a gloomy humor, and i like it,
WhatDoIDo chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
She was only an aburame

that was heartbreaking sentence you know T.T
WhatDoIDo chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
You 'write' shino perfectly, the story's so shino,
Rory O'Kane chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
How tragic that Shino understands so little of normal life and human nature. The story made me feel stoically sad that Shino didn’t know what to do in his life. The story is a good depiction of that feeling, and is interesting for that.

I’m a little disappointed that the plot doesn’t go very far. It’s good that Shino opens up a little more at the end – but it’s quite late in his life; he is left with far more regrets than happy memories. It’s too bad that neither Kiba nor Tsume ever thought to try to explain to Shino the theory behind social interactions, rather than them just being surprised and hurt again and again by Shino’s oblivous actions.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Interesting transitions, well written
Zaxara chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Interesting end, this story made me a tad bit sad for Shino, but I also noted the bits of humor from Aburame clan tendencies and monotone. Well done. I like how Shino matured in the end and accepted friendship!
senkoed chapter 10 . 7/6/2009
man, it's so sweet i have a cavity from the sweetness.

interesting take on shino though, the way he opens up is so believable.

moujo's interesting too, with her unusually sunny disposition. it's the classic father-doesn't-know-what-to-do-with-eldest-child situation and all. i really like it, since i'm an eldest daughter too. awesome work!