Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dimensional Trunk
doubledamn chapter 23 . 4/14
Magnificent. Simply...magnificent. Though I did think you would use Hedwig more after he got the Phoenix Form, but it didn't really fit in with the rest of the story.
Karou WindStalker chapter 23 . 3/28
I am exceedingly happy to have found this awesome story.
MuggleCreator chapter 23 . 3/20
I love this story. It's great!
Centaurs...the goblins... The House!
The elves... I may keep that idea in mind for reference.
And the romantic interludes.
Then the battle itself...
Before this, I wanted Harry to be a blackbuck; but now, Flame won't get out of my head!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/24
Okay first chapter for its era (pre HP6 release), but the rehash of canon was VERY tedious. Harry's angst is also cliché now, perhaps less so when this fic was first posted.
Ikurus chapter 23 . 1/18
Sometimes Harry seemed to use more formal speech patterns than I would have expected.
This was a very interesting and enjoyable story.
The multiple magical animagus forms seems to be a common theme in fanfics, but Shadow was a nice surprise.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story.
katesari chapter 23 . 1/5
I know I have read this before, maybe even reviewed before, but it was good to read it again! Enjoyed it a lot. Bye
fraewyn chapter 23 . 12/27/2013
Loved it!
john chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
This was amazing and I loved it. :)
honore chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
Loved this story, you are truly brilliant. Thanks
Helene Nightfire chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
This has been a really fun story. Thank you for giving it to us.
Kairan1979 chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
Excellent story.
I liked Harry taking care of the freed house elves (in most of the stories it's usually just Dobby and Winky).
Interesting secondary animagus form for Harry (phoenix is overdone).
It was hillarious to imagine Harry with Runespoor wrapped around his waist talking to Centaurs, and the herd seeing it as a sign.
I'm glad Cho got over her obsession and avenged her father by destroying dementors.
Special thanks for the scene of Umbridge cracking up in front of reporters and the unusual way to cure Lupin's lycanthropy.
P.S. You missed the opportunity of showing us Mrs. Weasley meeting with the portraits of Gideon and Fabian.
lovemya2000 chapter 23 . 8/14/2013
This Story Was SO Good! A Job Well Done!
Larenars chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
Really good story, I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for sharing.
fanfictionfan1 chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
I meant to give a review before this! Honest! Well, to keep with that honesty, I got so caught up in your wonderfully written story, that I could not stop reading until I was done. Well done on the story. I hope you decide to write more.
Scribe1270 chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I think you have an error in your chapter:

Harry thanked Griphook and left the classroom to run to his Potions class.

Since he got an acceptable and (I assume) Snape is still teaching potions Harry is being tutored in Potions so why would he be going to the potions classroom?