Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dimensional Trunk
good story
peacejaw chapter 7 . 7/7
I love your story so far... keep up the good work.
If I'm not mistaken, Bobmin356 has passed away. Don't know if you knew or not.
BillBrink chapter 23 . 5/13
This is just as wonderful the second time through as it was the first. Just one nitpick thing; you had Harry, as a fledgling, flash from the hospital to Albus' office, after you had previously said that he was incapable of doing anything in that newly burned state. Thanks once again for sharing this.
smallwjl chapter 6 . 4/21
always a big fan of exceptional treatment of house elves!
Amalthia chapter 23 . 3/26
I had so much fun reading your story! I loved the use of magic with the dimensional trunk, Harry setting up his grandparents house and rescuing elves. I also loved the character voices, the kids training to be animagus. I could not stop reading once I started. Thanks for sharing your story!
Annie Magus chapter 23 . 3/11
Wonderful story (after th beginning.) Great depiction of house elves, goblins, and other magical beings and creatures. I especially liked that situations did not resolve immediately (magically?), like Winky having reservations about her future rather than instantly recovering from her butterbeer addiction.

Most of the first chapter should have been cut. Forget the description, start with some action! But after the slow start, the plot and characters are great. Side note: this story (along with too many other fanfiction stories) has a massive misuse of plurals and possessives.

There was a lot of creativity in this story. And even things often used in fanfiction, such as magical trunks, show some fresh ideas. Thank you so much for writing this story!
Annie Magus chapter 1 . 3/11
I have finished reading this story, but came back to leave this message for those readers who have only seen this first chapter: please stick with it. This first chapter is wordy and should have been edited severely, but the rest of the story is great! I just added this story to my "favorites" as one that I plan to read again (and again!)
BillBrink chapter 23 . 2/2
This has been one of the best ff stories I've read, and I've been reading ff for 15 years. My only regret is that you haven't written more than you have. This story has everything. I really can't believe that you did this for free with the talent you displayed. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I do hope you will continue to write.
Bookwriter213 chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
It's resent not resemble.
redlaikareads chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
This was definitely one of the better written stories out there. thank you for the read!
nayin1704 chapter 23 . 8/2/2016
Okay
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
You at least state this is angs, drama or better make harry the stupid punching bag for all. This completely stupid. At the end of the chapter it never mention anything releated to the title of the story. It is clear it is bad
lokyyt chapter 23 . 6/1/2016
more please keep typing and please reply
Guest chapter 21 . 4/17/2016
This was the worst chapter ever. Draco could certainly et away with some hexes but Harry isn't stupid enough to go towards the forest. Don't you think there would be other professors there that could help stop the hexes.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
After 1 and a half chapter I stop. This full of stupid drama and hurting harry nothing else. Who ever right this an great sadist without an IQ. An story with just stupid harry hating people is bad plus the stupidity of making the weaslies important. So in short bad story.