Reviews for Assets
jessi chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great story! Are you planning to continue?
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
The plot's been used before but what gets to me with this fic is the way you so beautifully portrayed the events. It's far from normal and for your.. second het fic I think that was a good try. You should definitely write more.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very cute! I liked it. You hold on to the true nature of the characters really well. _ It was lovely. _
suzieq2005 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I enjoyed the story because Kaiba and Anzu are my favourite pairing to read and it was well written.
Bradybunch4529 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I enjoyed the imagery. The look into the niggling feeling in the back of Seto's mind. The interaction between Seto and Anzu. The way that Seto had to fight himself to remain aloof. And then throwing in the kiss. Perfect. What a cute way to have everything suddenly fall into place. And keeping it secret from everyone was great. I really wish you would go further with it but it ended perfectly. My hat is off to you.
Misura chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
An engaging and enjoyable read, which didn't offer the fluffiest interpretation of this relationship, but definitely a realistic one. I liked the way you described the start of it, with Anzu making the first move, as well as the way it continued; a romance without too much sugary sweetness or fluff. -
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hey, I REALLY liked that! You should write het more often if this was your "first!" It was quite good indeed! Is it just a one-shot? Or will it continue? If it is a one-shot, I'm sorry I missed the note somewhere. I hate when people miss the note and ask for an update. Oh well! If it is one: GREAT JOB! LOVED IT! If it's not: PLEASE UPDATE THIS! IT'S GREAT!
blader540 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
interesting story...actually great story except for the whole unexpected relationship thing...maybe should have given more detail on that part. any story with Kaiba and Anzu or Kaiba and Tea goes on my alert list. thanks...hope you keep continuing!
Volcanic chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hm well I must say I like yaoi much better. But cool story none the less
Skylaran chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I hope you don't leave this as a one-shot. Please update soon. It was pretty good.