Reviews for A Month's Leave, A Life's Change
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
so0o0 good. please please continue soon! yes, by posting these on gateworld, you found some reveiwers!;) im off to read as many of your others as possible.
ReganX chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Nice beginning.

The banter between Sam and Daniel was great, very funny, especially Daniel's "General's Pet" comment - so, so true.

Looking forward to reading more and to seeing Jack offworld with his team, and thanks for getting Mitchell out of the way.
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
fab hun keep up the good work and my my you been busy ain't ya!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Great start.
sissybear chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
goin good so far, keep it up!
Malaskor chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Fun introduction chapter, I hope you manage to keep the tone somewhat on the light side, but the synopsis doesn't give me too much hope for that...

On the other hand I don't care so much - I'm simply curious about how this is going to continue.

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing
Natters chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
He he he. good start. more please
sjeden chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Nice, more please!
jj chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
you got me. I hate it when the story stops so post soon. Thanks j
Englemyer chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Coolies that was good, is there more?
love.is.truth.17 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Oh, you gotta write more, like soon...you're supposed to be writing, why are you reading?

Seriously though, great story, LOVED Teal'c's grunt!
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Good chap!
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Well... I, for one, like this! Very nice, humourous: I want more! :-)
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Very nice beginning. So, I take it that Sam and Jack aren't officially a "couple" YET? Looking forward to more. Hope it will have lots of adventure/action and angsty/romance. Teal'C being tired of Sam and Daniel's childish antics is funny. Surprising that Jack is actually appearing to enjoy the Pentagon. Post soon! :-)
lonelystar chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
great as always... :)

bring the end! ! SOON ! ;)