Reviews for The Last Wish of A Dying Friend
bobcox26 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
love the story. I also thought that Dainel would become a blend host if he found a friend in toka or fell in love with one. there are very few stories like this please update thanks
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I like this! It's a shame that is hasn't been updated in so long. If it ever will be, I'll be keeping an eye out for it. :)
twilightgatelover chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
So you are basically saying that Daniel may want Kay'la to stay so that he can learn more about the Tok'ra and Goa'uld? Please update I really enjoy the story so far.
Jei-El chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Very touching. I love Tok'ra stories. I hope you turn your attention back to this tale some day.
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
cool
Pepperminty Fresh chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
Graet story I can't wait to read more!
majinme chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Pretty good so far.
Armageddon 313 chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
I just read this story and I must say I'm intrigued and want to see more!

Keep em' coming!
Becky chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
I really liked this story and I can't wait to read more. Also, I sincerely hope you finish it.
psicat chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
Oh, definitely a good story. And good characterizations for Jack and Daniel. You definitely got there reactions right on probably the only way Daniel would willingly agree to be a host, and how Jack would react when he found out. I hope Daniel decides too keep Kay’la, she has such a sweet and somewhat open character for a Tok'ra, not to mention the fact that she seems to be somewhat in love with him. They would make a good pair. Plus, maybe I'm just getting punchy since its 4am and I've had no sleep; but I can't just help enjoying the image I get of Jacks reaction if Daniel comes to that decision.
AllOrNone chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Okay, sfsg, and I don't belive the superstition that the only time a person says that is right before everything blows up in their face. Looking good! Update soon!
AllOrNone chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Okay, first, if by "kilos" you were refering to "kilograms," its not a measurement of weight. It's a measurement of mass. "Newtons" and "pounds" are both measurements of weight. Going on to chapter 2 now, it seems okay, so far. Not sure if it will stay that way, but I hope it will, most stories on this website stink. I hope yours doesn't turn out to be one of them. (No offense intended.)
Kelly chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
WOW... what a great story. I look forward to reading more. I am sure Daniel will be a wonderful host for this brief time.
ckelly chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
I like it. I have read other stories that started off in a similar way and Daniel's reaction was always the same but your take on it is different and original (at least to me).

Looking forward to the next chapter.
A-zla chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Only 4 reviews and so many hits? Gosh, I can't beleive that!

I really love this story, I hope you will go on with. And don't make Kay'la leave Daniel... I find her so nive. I hope that Daniel is going to decide that he wants her to stay in the next chapter...