Reviews for Unseen
RofS chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Wow... Your really into the Sango-and-Inuyasha and Miroku-and-Kagome together, but not really, thing, aren't you? I guess I sometimes think of this... Especially after I read fics like this. Its wonderful, though!
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
bobalina chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Bonus! (Though the "what happened between you two that summer in Florence?" line was meh.) Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
angelgrl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
omgomgomgomgomg! im speechless...tis was very good!
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
WOW! That was so amazing! You didn't even have to express their actions-I could see everything through their words. It was fabulous. FABULOUS!
The Last chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Aw... this was really sweet. I think that you have both Sango's and Inuyasha's characters down pat. Good job with the writing; definitely a good idea, and I love the Kagome:Inuyasha bit at the end. Sorry it took me this long to get around to reading it!
DayLightScreamer chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
cool story, i liked it a lot!
kissabirde chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
oh mesa like. _
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
nice. great dialogue.
angeltears16 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
being too lazy to sign in right now...anyways it was good but is that all? i think it wold have been nice to see how Kagome and Inuyasha met...
Destiel500 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wo hoa, that was deep. That's some plot twist. I say, will you update soon? The suspense is killing me and I have to know what's going to happen. Besides, it sounds intiguing.
Renuki chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Interesting.

Cool. _
Starzki chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I liked the way you used dialogue to tell the whole story. It made it very choppy and tense, just like the situation you had them in.

And it all worked out in the end. :)
Manda chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
It's a good story, but...I'm confused. What just happened here? Anyways, update soon (any story!) and cya later _
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
awesome story! It made me sad though...