Reviews for The Rain
pigs 103 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
if the electricity was out how was yuki watching the weather channel on tv?
muuthebest chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
please update soon i beg u!
K. Fang-sama chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
u need to update, and fast! i luv this, so far.
Katsura2343 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Please write more, I love it! heh heh, I love it when Kyo gets sick. cant wait to read more.
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Really cute story I can't wait until the next chapter~ Please update soon okiez? /
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
please update soon
Natsume chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Wah!

I LOVE your story!
piecrust chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
are you ever gonna update?
sabuto shadow uchiha chapter 2 . 10/5/2007
write more! i want to know what happens next damnit!
ChibiChump13 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
please continue! i like it so far. i can't wait to see what happens next. but don't make it a yaoi! i love kyo!
funngurl chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Srry, it seems I already reviewed chaptre 2...heh... I just wanna ask you PLEASE UPDATE! I was so interested! U HAVE to end it! I'm looking forward to it!
Ai-Kusabana chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Hi there! Great fic!

Aw... Poor Kyo! He's sick and then the weather seems to be getting worse! Then there's the nightmares... What's the nightmares about anyway? Aw... at least Yuki's there to take care of him... Even though they hated each other... I loved the part about Yuki not taking Kyo into Shigure's room cause he might have some weird toys and might jump on Kyo but since when did he cared? I believe he's on his way on getting protective and maybe possesive! XD I also love the part about Yuki liking taking care of Kyo and how Kyo is so innocent and clueless that he keep asking Yuki what happened! He's just so cute! *squeal*

Hmm... Yuki is obviously concern... So I'm guessing things are getting better... It would just take a bit more of time for Yuki to figure out that he loves Kyo! OMG! Yuki's cooking and it's just soup yet he manage to create a fire already! Talk about being banned to the kitchen... *sigh* Thank God, Kyo was alert and manages to help Yuki stop the fire... Unfortunately, he strained himself and will probably make himself sicker since he bolted suddenly without warning and dashed to the kitchen... No wonder he fainted... I wonder what'll happen next...

I'm hoping for Yuki as SEME and Kyo as UKE cause it's cute and adorable that way! XD

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PRETTY PLEASE! PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP! PLEASE WITH PUPPY EYES! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'M BEGGING YOU! PLEASE UPDATE! _
funngurl chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
OMG! AWESOME STORY! UPDATE SOON! _ XD
nyrocat chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
:D This is amazing! please update soon! :D
piecrust chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
i love this story! hurry up and get it moveing! this is the only story i cant find a urge to rewrite myself! so im begging you keep it going!
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »