Reviews for The Rain
Reiven chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
OMG! So kawaii! I've only recently got into Fruits Basket (and by recently I mean yesterday) and I immediate knew that Yuki and Kyo were meant to be with each other ... except when they're having a fling with Haru (love Haru. My Ox-chan _) And Haru even said that he loved both of them, Yuki a bit more though.

You HAVE to continue on this. I can't wait for the slashy bits! Yuki x Kyo Love. Update soon!

Ps- It's good to hear that you and your sister weren't involved in the blasts.
anmie-witch chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I'm actually asking you to make more of a yaoi story. As long as the two don't make-out (I don't think it fit in the story anyway) I'll keep reading.
anmie-witch chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
this was actually really good. And I'm NOT a yaoi fan but my good freind is so I decided to give her the bene fit of a doubt and read it!
rdavymac chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Question: If everyone has lost power, why are they doing a news report on television and not radio, and how can Yuki use said television?
Elion chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
E. Won't you pwease update? *.* It was jsut so good! And I wish to see ze wonderful yaoi!
Tsuname lazy chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
I love this! Sick!Kyou is so, so...cute? Helpless?(though he -did- manage to save the house from burning) Sick? Please update soon!
crystal chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Aww, this fic is so cute! :D Can't wait to see more yxk goodiness! If you don't mind, may i archive your ficcie at my kyou-centric FB site- viva la kyouke? It is at kyouke dot transfactions dot net. Please get back to me soon!
Awyr chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
If the power's off...how can the T.V. be turned on? Or even the stove?
babs chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
TWITCH...twitch...O.o you...want...review yes?
SarcasticMuse28 chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
O, I like this quite a bit so far!

Hope you update soon!

~Zen
BlueBlend chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
I love your story! can't wait for you to update!
mitchell chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
So I come on to see if I can find any good Yuki/Kyo fics and voila!

This is awesome, you captured the characters perfectly.

I hope you update soon.
Rileyn chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
This is a good story! I know exactly how Kyo feels... I hate being sick like that and having other people watch out for me..*rolls eyes* I can't wait for an update!

Rileyn Leonhart
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
great chapter. update soon.
acollectionoffavoritequotes chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
haha...brillant cat... poor yuki, he was trying! good sotry. more? please?
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »