Reviews for Remnants
machievelli chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
To be posted 24 September 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

Post KOTOR: The light side survivors of the Ebon Hawk’s voyage plan their next move

The piece follows hard on a dark side ending to the game. Carth, Yuthura and Mission plan what they must do now that Revan has gone to the Dark Side.
Dante-Raven chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
this was pretty awesome... I was hoping that you would outline Revan's fall and I really enjoy this.. keep up the good work!
Greatstar chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
I like that story! keep it up. In first chapter, I thought Mission was dead but not because I read on chapter 2, Missin had survived.

Juhani become one with the Force.

Anyway, keep it up. :)
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
So sad...I think I almost cried when Juhani died. I enjoyed the chapter though, can't wait for the next one.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 2 . 7/8/2005 ended...the chapter ended.

That display of depression translates into: Keep writing, I can't wait to see the next Chapter.
XeroGundam chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Wazzup its Ore from gifted summer camp

cool story its like a big flashback

p.s)try writing a halo story
J chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Wow. I like this A LOT. And you are taking an area that is very hard to go past - the dark side ending, and making it actually work.

Good Yuthura throughout, in manner and usage.

I am also intrigued about what made him fall, and expect to find that theme played out wonderfully.

Good stuff.
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Verry short, but well done. Is there more? Not too many Wookie fics out there. Be a nice change...(hint hint)