Reviews for The Inspector's New Groove
Lauren Mockett chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
OMG this was the funniest effing thing I ever read in my whole entire life. My new goal is to run around town yelling "JAIL!" I love love love your story telling skills. Literally you are hilarious. My sister says to block me because I'm creepy, but I hope you have a great day filled with tacos and etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Hey looks like you made Enjolras and Grantaire the bad guys, huh? Could you repost the old Beauty and the Beast and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang parodies in a different format?
Feuilly chapter 10 . 2/28/2011
So freaking amazing, I have laughed so much, just in this chapter alone.

But really really good.
Spirky chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
"The moment his overly made-up face hit the table Enjolras exploded. But not literally. That would be sad."

For some reason, that just made me laugh REALLY hard.

The plot hole thing was pure genius! XD
Darth Pooky chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
A vial with a picture of Philip Quast on it. XD Pure genius.
Aiofe chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
You. Are. My. Hero. I about died laughing with this one. The way you managed to pull this off is fantastic. Kudos.
Cinekimi chapter 10 . 9/20/2007
BAH HA HA! This is hilarious!
Smoltenica chapter 10 . 1/2/2007
Oh, I hope you haven't abandoned this, it's looking to be so good! Please?
Smoltenica chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
'Montparnasse had moved slightly closer and was looking as well. “God, I wish you weren’t Javert,” he breathed.'

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

So funny, and so wrong! I love your parodies.
lock shock and barrel chapter 10 . 11/21/2006
It's not Gavroche. GAWD. Gavvie would probably kick...stuff.

But anyway...Um, this is amazingly amusing and makes me want to watch The Emperor's New Groove. Because this is just hilarious. Wow.

-PL [the much-loved Greek]
Avada Cruimperio chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
IS IT GAVROCHE?

I definitely don't have an obsession with the Thenardiers' oldest son or anything.
Avada Cruimperio chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
This is quite possibly the best thing ever. STARVING HOOKER. -loves it-
Jordan Kintz chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
I adore this story, but what is it with all this Phillip Quast crap? Why can't you people ever write about Geoffrey Rush's Javert? Geoffrey Rush is the best Javert...and he's the hottest.

But please continue!
Mlle. Eponine chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Haha, just thought of a name for the Javert Whore-"Javette!"
Mlle. Eponine chapter 10 . 9/3/2006
No words to describe how hard I'm laughing right now...please, please, PLEASE finish this...absolutely loved Javert the Whore, so sad that he's changing back!