Reviews for Arrangement
Luna chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i kinda liked it but i couldnt understand the whole point of it but still it was good
boRed-consPiracy chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
wow...speechless, poor roy he thinks to much..._
Lina Inverse the Dramata chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
...O. NICE. Very dark, I love how it was written so well and in character for Roy.
MangaMamma chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I came upon this story searching for another but stopped to read it because the summary intrigued me and I thought I could spare a moment for one chapter.

I ams o glad I did. I absolutely adored this. The insight into Roy's tortured heart was very well done and very believable. You did an excellent job with the characters.

And I think the writing style was befitting the character and the fractured thoughts. Very nicely done.

Angel
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Roy is deeper than I givehim credit for
Vanilla Topping chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Lovely story, nicely paced and told. I enjoyed how you avoided anything blunt. You didn't once mention the word sex or anything near it, but yet, the whole story flowed. The emotions and situation were so clear, soft and subtle.

A good walk around their relationship without intruding into private territory. I hope you don't mind me adding this is Blacksmith's C2 community's list.

-V.T.
Angie-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Tsk tsk tsk! Naughty, child-molesting Roy! *Poke poke*
PageTurn chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very good. I liked it.
Uchiha Kuraiko chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ed knew what strings to pull

Finally! Ed doing some of the manipulating~

Remember, in anime, "barely legal" is still legal!

A great fic
puffin chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I really like this one. Keep it up for all other stories.
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
this is really good. really original too. great job!
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
never thought i'd say this, but - aw, poor roy, so helpless! nicely written and good idea aswell. i salut you!