Reviews for Lunch
PhantomGirl12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I like it! Is it complete?
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Hey there isn't alot of Bridge and Z or alot of Jack and Ally or Sky and Syd ! Next time do wat u said was gonna be in it!
HollowShadowWolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
This is great.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Well, I don't know if Sydney can even sing. But it was a good story. I liked the Dino Thunder tie-in.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This is good. Although, a few nitpicks: it's Ethan James and Devin DeValle. Other than that, cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
Celestial Pendent chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Funny.
missy chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
i hope you're going to expand on this! it's awesome.. i want to see more of sky and syd!
MelodyAustin chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
this was a good story i hope u update soon
jean chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
update soon
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was such a great ficet! I really really enjoyed it, it fits perfectly with DT and SPD and the characters are well portrayed. U have a couple of the surnames wrong (Cassidy's surname is Cornell and Ethan's is James) and your grammer needs working on but otherwise an excellent story. I think you should write more DTSPD stuff as I loved it! Keep it up :- )
the real vampire chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Okay that was weird... Weird but very funny! I liked it! Hope to read more from you soon! ~the real vampire~
Jill chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That was so cute. Bridge pouting can't go wrong with that. See you soon.
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
i totally got the hints on the couples! i love Sky and Syd as a couple! if this is a one shot than awesome job on it!

but i really do hope you continue this story.. bring Conner and Ethan into it and have more of Sky/Syd fluff! :)

did i mention i loved this story?
lkwREADer chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
aw, it's so cute! And I did notice the affectionate hair-ruffling at the end with Bridge/Z. You're right though, both interactions are very small. Great job ;)
fakebeebite85 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That was awsome. I loved it. I hope you write more.