Reviews for Apologies
Feather-Pencil chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow, I love the format of this
ByaSana is truly beautiful *x*
Neko Hoshi Hime Okami chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
i really liked this! i just got on the bandwagon for byakuyaxhisana. so cute but so sad. byakuya needs some love.
Nomannic chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Beautiful
Seireihime chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was absolutely beautiful. You worked the repetition with ease, and as a result, it helped the story flow.

I love the way you used counted the months and years in between. That was a very unique spin to bland timeskips, so kudos to you!

Definitely faving this, congrats on a story well written!

-'sH
Blueezy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
*sparkle* byakuya is so devoted...and loving in his own understated way.
everworld-gal chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
i LOVE it. ah...it's really good, and it really brings out byakuya. ah...i love!
heartplace chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I absolutely love this piece. It's simple, and yet it conveys a wide range of emotions that are very on-tune with the characters. Your diction is well executed and I love how time flows and yet still all connects at the end. Nice work with the reptition too. :] Simply wonderful
anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Touching beyond words and absolutely beautiful I just finished the Hisana part of the Bleach manga and I'm in love with their relationship, though I wish there could have been more in the manga. Thank you for making my day. :)
Itonami chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Beautiful. Truly so quiet and peaceful, that I have been put at ease. This Hisana x Byakuya story is by far one of my favorites, though it is just a little drabble.

You should be proud I love it! Hope to see more from you soon.
zucool chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Wow... that was pretty depressing. I like your fanfic, it's a new way to show Hisana and Byakuya relationship ) Nice job.
454g chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
i LIKE YOUR IS WONDERFUL!

Well,in BLEACH i like Hisana,Byakuya and mostly rukia...HOHO
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Oh...that...was awesome. Great job on writing how Byakuya and Hisana met and how their relationship changed through the years. I love the whole idea of the dialogue being based only on appologies. Great job on giving Byakuya more of a human side. I loved it. Keep up the great work.
Akai Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Oh. My. God! 0_0! That was GORGEOUS! You wrote Byakuya/Hisana! Yay! _ I love that coupling! :D *huggles* Great job! Absolutely beautiful!
Saccharine Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/27/2005