Reviews for True Auror
Void Of Eternal Darkness chapter 28 . 9/9/2013
This story was very good I quite enjoyed a break from my usual Harry and Ginny pace. I hope you can take the time to read my H P one time :)
Dejsha chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Interesting chapter! I like it. Only a few spelling mistakes; but its great:)
Dejsha chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Aw, poor Minerva;) Just to point out, its Animagus. Great chapter!
Hollandtheamoeba chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this is an interesting take on prof. mcgongall... i'm intrigued...

what made u want to write about her, if you don't mind me asking.

P.S well written i liked it
vamplover1200 chapter 28 . 4/18/2008
OMG! That was soo good, but is that the last chapter or is there more to come?
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 28 . 9/7/2007
Two things:

1. “I am here to put the Ministry back the right hands,” Dumbledore replied firmly.

"I am here to put the Ministry back into the right hands," Dumbledore replied firmly.

2. Finally, it was time; the duel had run his course.

Finally, it was time; the duel had run its course.

That is all for the minor errors. For this being the first fic you wrote, whether or not you have revised it over time and the fact that you have improved substantially since the first chapter, this is all in all the BEST 'first fanficiton written by 'me'' ever. I'm being serious. This shows a wonderful demonstration of improvement from chapter to chapter. I hope you udate soon, because I can tell more chapters are needed I'll be awaiting the update.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 27 . 9/7/2007
Hm...I wish this would end happily. Interesting twists. I must ask is chapter 28 the last one or are there more to come?
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 26 . 9/7/2007
To answer your question from chapter 23: Beginning 2. It sounds more like Ginny.

Agh! He turned around but what now? I hope it ends happily with them together again. I hope I hope I hope.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 25 . 9/7/2007
Hm... I don't know... You're hitting the Dumbldore is a twit and knave mark pretty much in the center? I'll go back and read.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 24 . 9/7/2007
Wow. I really thought that they would finally be together but you really have put twists off all sorts in here to prevent it. The question now is will they ever be together?
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 23 . 9/1/2007
Oh... I knew it ages ago! But yeah. Poor Minerva.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 22 . 9/1/2007
Wow! That was definitely not rated below T. It was wonderful.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 21 . 9/1/2007
Hm... May I guess who Grindewald really is? I'll wait for persmission from you. So, that I do not ruin it before you're ready to reveal his true name.

Great chapter.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 20 . 8/30/2007
w...what? no albus? why? I guess I'll have to come back tuesday... i will be at a friend's house tomorrow night... but i await the chapters ahead with my anticiapation.
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 19 . 8/30/2007
What? They better end up together. Great chapter... they better end up togehter... nuff said.