Reviews for Of butterflies and redheads
Milana16 chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Yep they're soo cute like that and yes I've heard about fire-breathing muses/cats, my own cats being an example;P
Kitty-Loves-Dave chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
HOMG that is cute. So very freaking cute. I have no other words because I am so just... speechless at the cuteness. CUTE!
Amiri chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
::squee!:: You completely brought out the fangirl in me! I mean "a lap full of purring Eiji"? SO CUTE!
speadee chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I didn't find them OOC. Good job describing their feelings!
Feyla chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was so sweet! I especially loved the unspoken parts. The last line was just great; a perfect way to end the fic.
Just Jill chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Very nicely written.

And sure, fire-breathing cats are normal. :)

Just Jill
Koryu chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I have always liked these types of fics when they're from Oishi's POV. Very nicely written with great emotion and no distracting grammer mistakes. :D Long Live GP Fluff! lol

Sincerely,

Koryu
Aisling chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Aw I'm smush now. That was precious!
analine chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Aw! So cute! And that picture on the album cover is so great too, I can absolutely see how it inspired this! _ PLease write more... :)
Evening Lilacs chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Coolness! I love Golden Pair stuff! They're just so fluffy together, ne? They just need to quit tennis and go off and elope together in all romantic fluffiness and kiss and kiss and kiss again...

ahem

Great fic! The title was very appropriate and very cool. Loved it!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
aw kawaii! _
Neko Nezumi chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Hi!

This was a really neat story! I seriously hope you decide to make it multi-chapter, because I think you brought up a lot of very interesting character points that I personally would love to see addressed further (Eiji's fears about not getting into university is the biggest example, I think). I like how the whole team is still together and close in high school - I adore stories like that. _ I'm such a sucker. But a sucker for good things.

Technically, I think you have a wonderful style. You write Oishi's POV very well, and both he and Eiji are very IC. Yay!

Well, to wrap up... ; I really liked your story and your style, and I will still really like it if it remains a one-shot, but this is a potentially great start to a longer story - consider it, I beg! _

NN