Reviews for Trials
Kimco96 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Very insightful. U did a nice job writing this.
shai-duck chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Intense. It makes you really feel the pain that she's going through and in a way, it makes you understand Lan too :)
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
poor nynaeve
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
As always, Lan and Nynaeve make a brilliant fanfic :) I agree with Nynaeve, breaking Lans calm is alwas a bonus! :) Well done:)
Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Very nice.
G chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That's so sad! Stupid Lan! This story was very well-written. Good job!
moonrunner chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
A bit fast but good over all. It does make you wonder though how Lan got back into Nynaeve's affections when she was with him in Flame.
Paradoxically chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Aww... how sad. I like it though, a lot. And I agree with you about Egwene... she's not to be liked! Congratulations on producing another great piece!
me again chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
so sweet!

however:

FavoUr (spelling corrections in cpatials)

i think thats it at the moment. can i steal it and keep it and read it again and again and again and again? (i like it a lot)
Saya1450 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
*grins*

Seems you like the LanxNynaeve pairing, EvilChani, by all the fanfiction you write about them. I like their pairing too, and the way you portray both is excellent. Neither is out of character which I find extremely rare in a fanfiction. I've only just begun to read the Shadow Rising, so I don't know much about what happens to them in the future, but I do know they marry, despite Lan's misgivings about making Nynaeve a widow very quickly. Well, I enjoyed it a lot, and I hope to see a lot more of your writing in the future!

-Saya1450-
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This was absolutely amazing, toward the end you almost had me in tears, the way you depicted Nynaeve's sorrow was so heartfelt & lovely. Her anger & hurt mixed together were great & you really showed that under her tough leather skin & hard appearence/attitude towards life itself etc this was how she felt about loving Lan. This is definetely going on my Favourites List.

Great job EvilChani, I gotta' say you've got a real knack for writing Lan/Nynaeve fanfics & damn you do it well! :D

Banshee Queen.
nightdweller chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
okie dokie. Nynaeve is exaclty right. Why can't he just make up his mind for pity's sake!
discordchick chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That was really sad T.T but very good, great job on this
niara09 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This is really good; I was re-reading this scene recently and wondered what it would be like. (Ugh, Lan needs to TALK more, doesn't he?) great job!
Jakie Marie chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This is almost exactly like I pictured this scene going. I love it.