Reviews for When They Stopped Pretending
SkysOrder chapter 1 . 1/28
Interesting! Enjoying it!
It was perfect.. loved it !
KateHarris14 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
that took so long for me to read, but I can honestly say, that it was worth it
GraMyr chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
The Heiji and Kazuha action is so on spot, genius!
The whole "fly me to the moon" part had me melting.
It's impossible to point every great part out in this review, it would end up with re-narrating the whole story again!
I'll never get tired of this story *re-reads it for the 1000th time*
You're one of my all-time favourite authors!
Haibara Ai z chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
You know how you emphasised words by bolding them? I think it would be better with italics... meh.
Anyways, again, the build up was awesome and even though romance isn't my thing, I really enjoyed it. You made me like this couple X3 I love your wit and personality when writing :D
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Woah! The build up! The humour! It's not easy to make me laugh with writing but you did just that. More than once. For your first fanfic, (well first on fanfiction dot net) it's really good.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Omigod. This was... the LONGEST... twoshot I've ever read. My eyyyeees.

The best one I've ever read, too. x3 All my favorite pairings, along with some good ol' Heiji tormenting. Lot's of humor, fluff, and of course Heiji totally screws up his confession... but it worked. xD
heartmira chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
THE BEST DETECTIVE CONAN EVER.
I definitely cracked up multiple times throughout the story. I have to say, props for keeping them completely in characters, from Shinichi's "oi oi" to Kuroba's teasing to Heiji's last outburst (brilliant). Great job!
Unexpected Hopeless Romantic chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Okay. This is definitely my favorite work of yours. Very long fic, but worth it. This may even be my favorite HK fic. 3 You have a way with words, my friend. I felt that I was totally there. A spectator watching each move of the characters. I could hear the quarrels and antics of Heiji and Kazuha clearly. With their very supportive friends. :)

Also, it makes me reflect much on my life. :)) I would wait as long as Kazuha to find a guy like Heiji! Haha. Although at some point I could relate! HAHAHAHA. :"

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this fic. This definitely made my day. :) I hope to read more from you. :D Great job! Keep it up! :)
MistyDelusions chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is..like the perfect year-round gift for any KazuHeiji fan. I enjoyed your work so much that I couldn't help imagining all of this really happening in the manga/anime. I love how you captured Kazuha and Heiji's personalities and how the series of events took place. Splendid chapter. Makes me already love the finale even though I haven't read it yet. You are a fantastic writer, I can tell you that.
My Bittersweet Ending chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
woahh , this was one HELL of a fanfic ; it was so long it took me yoooonks to read . so ii'd figure ii'd leave uu a long (ish?) reveiw .

this fic was absolutely fantastic and wonderful(;

all of their personalities were spot-on, and hilarious (; ii laughed so hard that i started choking !

[ thanks to that , my MUM came in my room and looked at me funny ]

the plot was also really good, and super entertaining !

in short, it was awesomeawesomeawesome and uuhr an awesomeawesomeawesome writer !

ii hope uu keep writing more awesomeawesomeawesome stories !
nobody chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
I really enjoyed the story, very cute, very sweet and really quite frustrating...I'm sort of in the same boat, but I honestly don't know unlike Heiji...but anyhow, good story and maybe I'll figure my own stuff out soon as well.
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
woah! that was so long to read! hahaha! but it was nice but too detailed.. i dont know.. but still nice! _ hahaha! i'll read the next chapter next time! yeah! Kazuhaxheiji!
Gabby-Chwan chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
HOLY SNAP! OF ALL THE HEIJI/KAZUHA DETECTIVE CONAN FANFICS I HAVE EVER READ... THIS WAS THE BEST ONE!

i love the way u place this story in detail, as well as romance with a mix of suspence and such.

i love it! i am totally faving this!
love it chapter 2 . 6/13/2008