Reviews for Bounded By Fate
Emerald Tiara chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
you'd better update this thing soon... *mutters darkly to herself*

this is funny!
Eriks leadinglady chapter 6 . 12/18/2005
Wow... this is crazy. lol. But WHERE IS ANAKIN! He is the best character and he is not here! Evil or not evil he is so awesome! Now WHERE IS HE?
Lord Nyax chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Ok I'm finally reviewing the first chapter, so here goes. I like the idea of the lightning. So much, in fact, I used it in my own story (remember or not, you did give me permission to use the idea).
Lord Nyax chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Whats a huggle?
Lord Nyax chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
First of all, who is Nahira Skywalker? Other than that, everything is good except Yoda talking! Still! What's up with that?
Lord Nyax chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Like I said b4, ur Yoda talking needs to improve (concerning your review for my "unknown journey" I didn't even talk like Yoda) so see me for lessons if u dont kill me first. Otherwise, I like Molly being evil. Seems to fit her personality.
Lord Nyax chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
Can't wait for the next installment! But again, your Yoda-talking need to improve.
ally ally oxenfree chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
Meh, getting interesting.
AnotherChance chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Alright then, I'll beta for you. Just a quick question... Are all the other characters just characters, or do your friends really help you do the writing of the chapters? Cause I have never met anyone that likes star wars as much as me to write a story jointly with me, except my sister... but we argue too much. :P. Good chappie so far, keep up the good work.

Do you like Tamora Pierce?
Xsoccer-pyro-wolfX chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
lol nice *glomps anakin* my anakin I'm the offical sith/pyro! c u guys tommarow! .
AnotherChance chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Wow, great story... I try to hold back on ratings out of ten, but I'd give this a 9/10. Thanks for the review by the way, the first one I've received in like... ages. So I will start writing again...

Also, there were a few spelling mistakes in this story that could easily be fixed by a beta reader, and I would be happy to be one if you wanted. Contact me at if you want to discuss it.
S.M.Hoffman chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Awsome!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Lol...cool!

This is hilarious, I cna't wait to read more!
Smego Baggins chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Heh, sounds like my friends and I (I'm the Kit Fisto Fanatic).

We end up as Jedi, but after 3 hours of 'baby-sitting' the temple, they come back and find out it's been turned into a pub. The one's in it are: Me (Smeg) Adele, Brandon, Luke (not Skywalker), Kylie, Rachel and William. It should be up soon.

Anyway, keep this one up, it has promis, just don't let the lack of reviews ge you down.
ToxicGalaxy chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Lol! I want more! I love these kinds of stories!