Reviews for Unexpected Lovers
rubychik09 chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Yay! That was awesome! I like it lots! I can't wait for the next chapter! I like this lots! *does happy dance* I hope to talk to you soon! I'm so lonely! *cries* (voices in background: talk about moodswings...) Well... I need to go... cousins are here. Talk to me soon (most likely tomorrow at school!)
rubychik09 chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
EVIL! EVIL I TELL YOU! THIS ISN'T NICE! GR! YOU -WILL- UPDATE OR I SHALT SNEAK IN YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU SLOWLY! HEHEHEHE! (just a joke... hehe) I DON'T WANT YOU TO... *glares evilly at her while shaking head slowly, mumbling incoherently*
rubychik09 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Nice. I like it alot. But piece of advice, have Sess more In-character. He reminds me more of Inu than Sess. (But I still love the story! LOL!) And I wouldn't put your name... AKA: Olivia Herron. That's risky. Somebody could look you up and stalk you. Would you want that? But anyways, good job! I can't wait for the next chapter! What is it that his family kept from him? I wanna know! *Cries* I guess I'll hafta wait. Sry I didn't get to review sooner. I was grounded from the comp. Till later!
DamnationOfTheDead chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I likey the story! plz update soon!