Reviews for Shadows of Winter
red lighting chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
love story

hey i am red lighting from

and i have stars wars story idea and i'm looking for a writer

here the idea

padme and Anakin have met 10 years ago like in the movie but have not seen each other since

anakin is a jedi and padme a sentor but jedi are allowed to have families padme has one year daughter almost two just a daughter and the father is not involed anakin is single

here a good idea of heow they first meet padme daughter gwts lost at a party and who finds her and mother so they run into

let me know what you think

red lighting
Julie Horwitz chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
Amazing, amazing story. (I joined your group so I could read the unedited version, but I decided to review the story here since this is where I discovered it.) Your understanding of Anakin and Padmé is phenomenal. You are one of the few authors who writes them flawlessly. You just "get" them. That alone made this story incredibly enjoyable to read. Keep your masterpieces coming!
Disco Shop Girl chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Oh wow - such an amazing finale to this chapter. That discussion between Obi-Wan and Anakin made me chuckle, I love the suspicions that exist but the decision not to pry - it seems very realistic somehow. Their lvoe scene was amazing and completely unique - I don't think I've ever read anyhting like it - and it definitely got very hot in here!

Well done - I always get really excited when I see you've written something new! And you certainly lit up my day!
Mo Angel chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
I've watched this story unfold for a very long time and I must say you rival any 'formal' author there is. Such a romantic, yet action ridden tale, I find myself longing for Chapter 3. Thank you soo much for enlighting my day. Please offer the next tale as soon as all possible.

Mo
fAteD lOvE chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
That was really exciting! I hope you will update soon.
alquan1 chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
what is your yhaoo group
A and P Fan chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Hi, great story! Can I get the other version of this capter please.
Mo Angel chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
I love your story so far. By that I mean I can't wait another month or so it might take you to update again. So please find it in your heart to write as quickly as your fingers allow and post the next chapter as soon as humanly, or otherwise, possible...

Mo
Angel-CherryBlossom chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
OMG THIS IS AWESOME I LOVE IT. CAN I THE OTHER VERSION OF CHPT 2. THX
Hieiko chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Very, very exciting. :)
Disco Shop Girl chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Oh, I thought this was just a one chapter fic! I'm so glad it's not - you have a way of capturing their dialogue that is almost impossible - the way they relate to each other, the actual words they speak, it's so terribly realistic. It's almost enchanting, because the innocence of their love is still there while acknowledging that their relationship exists on a deeper level as well. It's just beautiful.

I hope there's more.

Can I have the extended version? Pretty please?
eridani chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
I think you know what I'm going to ask for- my email is

So I read up until the edited scenes and I'm not going to read beyond that, because I'd rather read the full version. However, I can comment on what I've read so far. I thought the opening passage worked well. Introducing the outsiders perspective was done very nicely and tied in to the A/P plot neatly. I also liked the light comic relief in Anakin's and Obi-Wan's conversation.

I'm so glad you updated this- I've been waiting for ages!

Thanks,

eridani
mmfcfa chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Great up-date. The interaction between the two of them is so very romantic. Do continue! You say there is a NC-17 version of a certain chapter. Please tell me how I can get access to this "ahem" version.
monroesque chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Wow what an amazing, incredible emotionally and well written chapter. You are an awsome and extremely talented write. More please.
monroesque chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Please, please, please write more. Your story is awsome.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »