Reviews for Shadows of Winter
mmfcfa chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Great up-date. The interaction between the two of them is so very romantic. Do continue! You say there is a NC-17 version of a certain chapter. Please tell me how I can get access to this "ahem" version.
monroesque chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Wow what an amazing, incredible emotionally and well written chapter. You are an awsome and extremely talented write. More please.
monroesque chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Please, please, please write more. Your story is awsome.
ItSyOuRDeStInY chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
THAT was a totally cruel cliffhanger! NOW u have no choice to write more. Well u do, but i jus want u to know i really really really really really really really really really wanna know what happens next(thats what cliffhangers r for right :)). Anyway, update soon cant wait to find out what happens next!
calsax chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Aw. I loved this chapter. I think this is going to be a great story. Good work!
Ryette chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This story is wonderful. I can't wait for chapter 2!
hesfadedme chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Well I've finally found the time to read this bad boy, and I'm glad I did the story is great. Keep it up.
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
So sweet! Please write more soon!
trmbngrl chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Beautifully written, just amazing. :)
JacenLukeSolo chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Another great chapter, can't wait for the agressive negotiations.
eridani chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I've been waiting for this story for ages! I can't wait for the next chapter. I thought the banter you set up between the two of them was very realistic, and really appreciated the fact that you built up a solid background to the story. Having Dorme in the beginning does alot for the story, even if she doesn't do much more during the rest. The story was almost faultless- just a couple of slip ups with homophones. I am greatly anticipating the "agressive negotiations", as you put it. Update soon.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3