Reviews for Kyuubi no Kitsune
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/30
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/29
that was good keep the chapters coming
Nope - not. Reading another one of these.. Complete bc, bs, and what not cheesy cliche. Typical annoying. Everyoi get in one fucking story come and get it -~ exactly how this story is going btw. Well I'm going back to do something else cya.
Billy JB II chapter 7 . 1/23
I gave up on taking this story seriously, and I am now reading it for crack.
Billy JB II chapter 3 . 1/23
Wha...I don't think Itachi went around breaking the Hokage's laws.

Also,
OH GOD HOTMAIL LOL ISN'T THAT A BLAST FROM THE PAST
Billy JB II chapter 1 . 1/23
Huh. There was always this kind of assumption on my part that this kind of fic existed, I just couldn't find it. I was starting to think the straight up crazy slaughterfest didn't ACTUALLY exist as anything more than some idealized concept which nobody actually WROTE.

Then again, the author's note isn't consistent with that, so idek.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/12/2015
Weeellll... Damn.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/12/2015
Oh. Shit. I'm gonna love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2015
Heh heh, Fourth back from the dead for revenge prank anyone? (Smiles evilly at the possibilities.)
Feel4Ya chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Story to slow for my teaste. Got bored around chapter 6
Guest chapter 33 . 9/18/2015
This has to be one of the most bland stories I've ever read. Please outlines are used to erite doen yout thoughts, so you can arrange them into an actual writing. So please refrain uploading the outline, but if you ever get to it, I would love to see the finish project of this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
So this is a dark naruto fanfic... good not many quality ones out there to me and I can tell from what I have read this IS quality
Guest chapter 33 . 9/15/2014
Pretty good story with awesome plot. However I didn't like it because Naruto killed everybody.
Kat Woman chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
This was a magnificent story. Insanity is just lovely isn't it? It's just so much fun to go on rampages and massacres every few days. Hmmm, I think some thing might be wrong with me. I can't go more than at least two days without imagining the gruesome death of some society...
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »