Reviews for Revelations
Jac Hankosha chapter 59 . 7/27
I just reread this story for the I-don't-know-what time, and I still love it.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 69 . 7/8
*applaudes* yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!O.O omgomgomgomgomgomg..So much drama .AAAAAAAAAAH! More! omgosh Great story!I really liked that this is mainly dialogue, without a lot of descriptive phrases to describe what's going on. finish it
IMH chapter 69 . 6/12
I've finally gotten around to reading up to this point and it ends here?! Noooo!
Enaira chapter 1 . 3/25
Can't remember when I first read your trilogy but I keep going back to this whenever I feel overwhelm by the world. Despite the update became once a year and the last one is almost 2 years ago, for me this is still the best fiction I have read. I still consider canon compared to frozen teardrops.
FanBoy chapter 69 . 3/4
Just finished reading this story, up to this point, again. It's just as masterfully written as when I first read it and became obsessed. I pray that you finish it sometime soon.
LaylaYuy chapter 69 . 2/11
I absolutely love this story. I read it years ago and then found it again when I was home sick for a few days. It's just fabulous. You do a wonderful job slowly developing the characters. I hope you have a chance to finish it someday. Because it's awesome. Thanks!

Layla
Capriced chapter 69 . 2/1
Hey Isis! I've just finished another round of reread (i think this is my fifth? Or was it my sixth?) and I just want to thank you for creating this series. It's certainly one of the best GW fic on the internet and I appreciate the time and effort you've put into the series. Thank you so much Isis and wherever you are, I hope you and your family are in the best of health. Much love from Malaysia.
J.R chapter 69 . 7/27/2014
Thank you.
sdl64533 chapter 69 . 7/24/2014
Okay, what next? Love the story... Can we get an update?
Skye R chapter 69 . 4/10/2014
Years after watching Gundam Wing, I have begun to do so again because my boyfriend (the blasphemer!) has never watched a mecha anime that he's liked. I am rectifying the situation, and he loves everything about it. However, rewatching the series made me think of another series that I loved dearly, one that was so good that I considered it an extension of the canon. I decided to reread it all to see if this trilogy was as good as it was back when I read it in 2005.

It's better.

I don't know how you do it, love, but this writing (aside from a few minor spelling mistakes, but, hey, who doesn't have those) is timeless. I am so happy that you are continuing this story, and you are doing so in a way that keeps everyone in character and interacting in a completely believable fashion. Your original characters are fully fleshed out and enjoyable.

Back when this fic was in it's fledgling years, you had a call to betas, and I betaed a few chapters for you until my family and school got in the way. I am just overjoyed that this has evolved so far past that point, and I am anxiously awaiting the next update!

I wish you all the best,
Skye
Lancedark chapter 69 . 3/29/2014
After I finished reading both Manifestation and Realization, I decided to try this , it was really a challenge for me to read this story of yours, hey just look at the chapters! lol xD To tell you the truth, I never get bored in every chapters. It was really an amazing story and I can say I'm a fan of this two now just like everyone said. I know my thank you is not enough but let me say it from the bottom of my heart "Thank You Very Much", oh dear it becomes my inspiration. Hoping to see the next chapter already and no pressure! xD Take care and God Bless you!
Lovelyreading007 chapter 69 . 3/23/2014
Of all the stories that have ever deserved to be turned into books...this has to be the one that I crave the most. I can imagine the that I'd already be on the second copy of this book; the first copy already well worn and put out of reach so that it won't fall apart. In this way I'm lucky that this is only printed electronically, and that I can read this as many times as I want without fading the ink.

Thank you so much for keeping up with this. For the surprises that make my heart leap with joy, and the dark moments that make my stomach sink in dispare. Not to mention the passionate kisses shared between two characters that are so well fleshed out that I wonder if I shouldn't look away to give them some privacy. (lol)

Your dedication to keep publishing this and to your fans is unforgettable. If you ever decide to publish an original piece, please make sure to let us know. I'll make sure to tout my praises for you to the heavens.
blissful trinity chapter 69 . 3/14/2014
Awwwwes what a sweet lil surprise for our dear Quatre! I want to know how she is going to confess her feelings to him! I'm so glad that you're still working on this.. I would hate for you to abandon this as I thoroughly enjoy this so much! I'm excited for the next installment. I promise that I will be here till the end D
Sandstorm3D chapter 69 . 3/12/2014
THANK YOU! You're characterization of Dorothy is still the best I've ever read and her interactions with Catherine and Trowa this chapter were great! I especially loved that last section you put in. Made me smile with glee! This is seriously one of my favorite stories and I'm really glad you still post on it. Even if it is infrequent, I don't care! I will still follow it :D Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!
Anonymous Reader1 chapter 69 . 3/5/2014
I cherish these updates. I love how they're usually around Christmas so they're like Christmas presents. Really great Christmas present, might I add. Please keep going even if you're going at this pace. This story is too epic to not be finished.
1,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »