Reviews for Revelations
4everWinter chapter 2 . 4/3
So I've just reached a personal milestone of reading over 40 fanfics (I have a regular job, so beats me how I managed that), I've even found four other fanfic writers as talented as you, yet this story remains to be the best, conversation-wise. Witty, fun and thought-provoking. I find myself longing to find a real-life Dorothy to make life more interesting.

I hope you're still alive and doing well, for as long as you're still alive, there's always the chance you'd find yourself dead bored (everyone alive inevitably finds themselves stuck on an insufferably tedious day, right?) with nothing better to do but write another chapter. I'll be one of the hundreds who'd be patiently waiting.
4everWinter chapter 1 . 3/4
I'm so soo happy to have stumbled upon your stories (yep, I've read it all). Pretty sure you've been complimented about your writing a thousand times over, but I just have to once again tell you how awesome you are. I've read almost all Gundam fanfics (yep, I'm addicted), and yours are the definitely the best! Your style of writing is even better than most of the novels in hard cover.

Wishing you all the best, and of couse, wishing you could finish this :) This is my favorite story, so please, please, please...
Guest chapter 70 . 12/30/2016
Love the story Bene Gundam Wing fan for years begging you please keep it going there is so much you can do with the story keep going please
A chapter 70 . 12/7/2016
It's so lovely to hear from you again! :)
Thank you so much for this addition to the story. I had pretty much resigned myself to it being one of those wonderful but abandoned by life fics; but this was like an early Christmas present.
I hope you are doing well! 3
Longtimereader chapter 70 . 11/15/2016
Can't believe you updated this! I haven't even read it yet, but I am literally so happy right now! I hope you get inspired to do even more. I love your work.
cat chapter 70 . 10/26/2016
So I have spent the past few months rereading your other two stories and this one. I am completely in awe of your storytelling skills. I absolutely adore these stories and all of the wonderful details you have injected into this world you have created for them. Thank you for continuing to work on this epic a story. I can't wait to see what comes next. :)
funniebones2k chapter 70 . 10/18/2016
Just had a feeling I should be checking ! Amazed I've followed along with you over the span of a decade and yet the story has still remained fresh and the characters lively as ever. Somehow, I wondered while reading through this if this would be your last, and I am relieved that it's not the end, quite yet! I will be following with you until the end!
mobiledoll chapter 70 . 10/16/2016
So here I was, planning for my annual reread of Revelations when I saw the number 70 on the chapter slot. I can't believe my eyes when I saw there was an update.
I love LOVE how you writr Quatre and Dorothy! Reading about them and how ingrained they are with each other actually made me ache a little - I just love them so much ;;;;

And I love you for continuing this series. Thank you thank you for all the words and chapter and the witty, sassy banters. Your stories had helped me through bad days and gloomy mornings and I hope you'll have a great day/week/month/year ahead!
C chapter 70 . 10/9/2016
Waited years for this! Thank you soo much
Matildacmgmail.com chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I made a new account just for this! Although I only read 1xr somehow I ended up loving this couple too
PhoebeOtaku chapter 70 . 9/27/2016
So happy to see an update! It made my day! This whole series remains one of my favorite things I've read (of anything, not limited to fanfiction). As always, I patiently wait for more (I'm not sure how many re-reads this has already gotten while I wait to see more, but I will probably take on the whole thing again). I'm with you to the end of the line - and then some. Loved the latest installment!
Elanor25 chapter 70 . 9/27/2016
Keep writing! I want a Winner-Catalonia wedding! :D
Leila chapter 70 . 9/16/2016
I always get so excited when I see an update from you, no matter where or when. Thank you for continuing this and as always great chapter.
LaylaYuy chapter 70 . 9/14/2016
I just recently started rereading you GW stories. So I was just thrilled to see a new chapter. You really have s tremendous talent with storytelling! Thank you for latest installment!
bcase257 chapter 70 . 9/12/2016
Aimless wandering, sifting through the piles of coals for the occasional ruby or topaz. Yet, none could match the brilliance of my favorite diamond. I could only patiently wait for light to hopefully show again on the gem. Such was how I passed the time on fanfiction waiting for this, and few other stories, but mainly yours.

As always, the wait was worth it. Considering how quickly things seemed to have evolved throughout much of this story, I was surprised to find that not much changed this chapter outwardly. The steady warming to the resource station idea was important, though I'm sure Quatre is mumbling 'stupid bacteria' occasionally in his head. But, I’ve been very surprised at his patience through Dorothy’s odd and significantly more lax and warm behavior. A number of chapters ago, he would’ve nigh exploded with pages of internal chattering over her notably different comfort level with being mentioned ‘together’ with him, discussions about long term plans (how did Quatre not gasp over Wayridge’s comment about them working ‘together’), and her few intonations that she’s a bit off-kilter emotionally. I wouldn’t have expected him to be so, passive, as it hadn’t worked with him in the past. Regardless, still much to look forward to. I really liked the proposal scene and argument in ‘his personal spaces’. Thank you so much for continuing to struggle with this fantastic story, especially since the 10yr mark has passed! I will continue to wait patiently. Good luck!
1,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »