Reviews for Revelations
Cliffhanger
Natchy Braga chapter 69 . 4/24
Incrível. Tão lindo.
I was never a fan of Quatre/Dorothy as a pairing (or Dorothy in general, really) until I read Manifestations (as well as Realizations and of course Revelations) a couple of years ago and quickly grew attached. I've recently re-read them all, and I've been reminded just how much I want a happy ending for them. Your stories are so good (aside from a couple of gender stereotypes which I'm not so fond of, but the rest easily makes up for that) and I would be so happy if you updated this one day. They've grown as characters, even just in your stories, and I'd be so excited to see how they continue to do so. I'm not usually one to beg for updates (I don't often read unfinished stories) but I'm certainly begging now. PLEASE update this if/when you can. 3
Miss C.A.J chapter 1 . 1/10
There was no new updates this year and I can only hope that this story has not been abandoned, it is simply too good for it to be left uncompleted. I know life often get in the way and inspiration is not always there when needed, but seeing the reviews there is no doubt that many people are waiting to see more of your writing. So even if it is a shorter chapter than usual it would be wonderful to read about Quatre and Dorothy again, at this point I think even a sign of life might be nice. I don't mean to be rude or pressure, I just love this story so much I would hate for it it end uncertainly like that, especially after celebrating it's ten years of creation last June.
All my good wishes to you and your family.
Was this abandoned?
Guest chapter 69 . 11/20/2015
I am still holding out hope that this story would be finished, may it be tomorrow or years from now. The best fanfic I have ever read.
Jac Hankosha chapter 59 . 7/27/2015
I just reread this story for the I-don't-know-what time, and I still love it.
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 69 . 7/8/2015
*applaudes* yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!O.O omgomgomgomgomgomg..So much drama .AAAAAAAAAAH! More! omgosh Great story!I really liked that this is mainly dialogue, without a lot of descriptive phrases to describe what's going on. finish it
IMH chapter 69 . 6/12/2015
I've finally gotten around to reading up to this point and it ends here?! Noooo!
Enaira chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Can't remember when I first read your trilogy but I keep going back to this whenever I feel overwhelm by the world. Despite the update became once a year and the last one is almost 2 years ago, for me this is still the best fiction I have read. I still consider canon compared to frozen teardrops.
FanBoy chapter 69 . 3/4/2015
Just finished reading this story, up to this point, again. It's just as masterfully written as when I first read it and became obsessed. I pray that you finish it sometime soon.
LaylaYuy chapter 69 . 2/11/2015
I absolutely love this story. I read it years ago and then found it again when I was home sick for a few days. It's just fabulous. You do a wonderful job slowly developing the characters. I hope you have a chance to finish it someday. Because it's awesome. Thanks!

Layla
Capriced chapter 69 . 2/1/2015
Hey Isis! I've just finished another round of reread (i think this is my fifth? Or was it my sixth?) and I just want to thank you for creating this series. It's certainly one of the best GW fic on the internet and I appreciate the time and effort you've put into the series. Thank you so much Isis and wherever you are, I hope you and your family are in the best of health. Much love from Malaysia.
J.R chapter 69 . 7/27/2014
Thank you.
sdl64533 chapter 69 . 7/24/2014
Okay, what next? Love the story... Can we get an update?
1,118 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »