Reviews for Speak
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was so Kute!.*
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Holy crap! This is the best one I've read in a while! Good job!
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Cute :)
Dark-Night-Tigress chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Aww! Awesome, I love it!

Soft and sweet, but still enough motion to keep you deeply involved. Good snippet. Brava.
ami chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
lol, the title remind me of Lindsey Lohan, and then I read the first lyric hahaha :P

oh, and cute story :)
YaoiFanLady 2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
oh! very nice! im adding you to my favourites and all that...i like your style! if u like jounouchi x seto, may i advise that you read some of my stories? id like to know what a fellow jou x seto lover thinks of em!

ciao! mwaa, xox
Elemental Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
dude! this story is freakin awesome! it had a great lemon, even though it was a soft one, but it was good none the less. you really need to make some more seto and joey fics! you have a talent when it comes to these two. i love ur writing style.

bye,

EMN
Belle Ange chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
wow. I'm at a loss for words for once. wow. *blank stare at screen then woop* You rock!
puffin chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I really like this one. I was lost at the end of this one for a moment but I got it after a bit. So it was month after all that happen and Seto was running a night club. I love it. Like always it was a good story and written well. I love it. Keep it up for other stories.
RiokuAvalon chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Oui, very nicely done.
wipedaccount chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Very...detailed! Great story, it was worth reading.

Virgo
astalder27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
aww! that was a strange sort of way! i liked it!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
i ddon't know wnat you're smokin'! that was a soft lemon! don't get me wrong, this was AWESOME! i just don't know wabout that being soft... then again, i don't really know wnything now do i? wow this story rocked! really, it did! please write more stuff because you are great! and if i were Kaiba, i wouldn't want anybody else dancing with that little hotty either! _ hehe i think that's it. i guess i'll review you later_
AriEmeraldstar chapter 1 . 6/30/2005