Reviews for Subcontractor
shyd1 chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
I'm so addicted to your crossovers right now. They just keep getting better and better! Now I have headcannon where Xander and Willow totally have Veronica pegged as some sort of Potential!
random shoes chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
This is lovely! Great idea, perfect execution, and you managed to write a gripping plot (so far) that is enhanced by the fact that we know more than Veronica without losing any of its mystery. Will definitely read more.
Lyzzybelle chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
What an awesome story. Thank you!
Storm Warning chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
:( No Faith? Super cool story. Loved the causal explanations of the supernatural world. So much like the tv show in that way.
syntheticaesthetic chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Fabulous! I love mixing Veronica Mars and the buffyverse! Well done indeed! Great idea!
Alexander Ripley chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
Great story :)
maipigen chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
wow...

favored this instantly! Love these stories where not all the Angel cast dies lol...not enough Buffy in it for me, are you doing a sequel?

okay...

thanks fro this !

Happy writng

ditte mai
Sorla chapter 15 . 2/10/2008
An awesome story! It's like a pick and mix of all my favorite things with an happy ending, what could be better?
prophecypumpkin chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
Another good story. I'm about to check out the Dawn in Rome fic, but I think i'll see what else you got first.
Ultrawoman chapter 15 . 7/12/2007
Oh. My God. I am so glad I found this story! It was sitting there on the Favourites list of someone who reviewed one of my stories and I thought the idea of crossing Buffy, one of my all time fave shows, with VMars, which also rocked, was so cool. I had no idea how awesome this fic would be til I started reading, and honestly, you had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. So many twists and turns, and yeteverything fit perfectly, and not one person ever went out of character! I love that you brought in a couple of the new Slayers, particularly Vi, and that Veronica had enough nerve to knee Angel where it hurts! Nice to think Cordy is still up there, looking out for her old team. I just loved this whole story, and now it's going on my Favourites list too. Excellent work!

~Ultra~
Adjovi chapter 15 . 5/17/2007
Hi there...I know you wrote this a couple of years ago now, but I just stumbled across this story and wanted to commend you on your seemingly effortless storytelling-how perfect all of your characters voices were. Nicely done-I could see in my mind's eye everyone that was speaking. :)
benign intent chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Of all the numerous stories you have posted on ffnet that I've read (which now amounts to most), I believe this one is my favorite. It will be added to my listing. *checks box*

I have a serious weak spot for crossovers, but this one is rather exceptional. I wish I had found it earlier, when I first encountered "California Screaming," and am sorry I didn't. I need to poke around outside my usual reading categories more often.

I'm obliquely recommending the same to anyone who might link through me, so I hope they head your way!

Thanks for the hours of reading material!
Imzadi chapter 15 . 12/21/2005
Great ending to a great story which I really enjoyed, especially now that I'm a big fan of Veronica Mars. I have to take issue with one thing you said, though. Lilah Morgan wasn't the "smartest person working for Wolfram & Hart;" Lindsey was, because he made it through high school, college, & law school totally on his own with no family money or support whatsoever. Lilah came from a wealthy family. Anyway, I hope you do another Angel/VM crossover, perhaps this time with Lindsey? I think he & Logan have a lot in common, as both of them carry LOTS of emotional baggage, are capable of deep love, and can be good and bad, almost at the same time.
Imzadi chapter 14 . 12/21/2005
Nothing like mercenary demons. So Xander carries kruggerands around? A good man to have at a time like this!
Imzadi chapter 13 . 12/21/2005
Wow! Lilah working with the military? What's going on here? Thank God for Vi! She saved the day.