Reviews for Subcontractor
Imzadi chapter 12 . 12/21/2005
I didn't watch Buffy when Vi was on, so I don't really know her, but her powers are amazing. She's right that Veronica shouldn't really have blown Wallace off. I'm assuming that Major Blond is Riley Finn, right?
Imzadi chapter 11 . 12/13/2005
I guess then that the point of this is to bring them to L.A. for the battle in the alley. If this weren't finished, I'd ask you-no, beg you-to prevent Angel from killing Lindsey. Maybe in another fic. So Veronica doesn't see the resemblance to Trina?
Imzadi chapter 10 . 12/13/2005
So now Willow arrives. I must say that Keith & Veronica have come up with some very interesting conclusions, considering that they don't know what we all know about Sunnydale & its various inhabitants. So does Willow look like Trina?
Imzadi chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
This is really intriguing. Someone is better on a computer than Mac? Must be Willow. I'd love to have Veronica meet Willow, as she's met Trina Echolls. Funny-those two could have been twins! So the missing Xander shows up! Fantastic!
Imzadi chapter 8 . 12/13/2005
I wonder who hacked into their system; I'm guessing Willow! So Weevil & some of his friends had been in Sunnydale. I'm glad they got out alive.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 12/13/2005
I forgot to say how nice it was to see Kate again, even if it's just a brief mention of her name. As Keith referred to her as an "ex-cop," I'm assuming she never got reinstated. Maybe she's a P.I.? I'd like to hear more about her. I've never heard a phone conversation between two dead people before. Very interesting. And that's quite a logical conclusion you've drawn, Veronica!
Imzadi chapter 6 . 12/13/2005
Nice to see Lilah, albeit briefly. So Willow & Kennedy have flown the coop? Or been taken? Nice to see Weevil giving Veronica some help. I like him.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
So we're closer to finding Xander. I'm wondering why Cordelia wants to know where everyone is. Fascinating!
Imzadi chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
Veronica certainly thinks quickly on her feet. So Cordelia told her to stay away from W&H, but Spike told her Angel's working there. I'll bet those little wheels in her mind are whirring away now.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
I'm wondering how Cordelia could be making these calls. So Veronica doesn't suspect that Willow & Kennedy weren't looking for guys. . .
Imzadi chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
I know the story is finished, but I'm hoping that one of the lawyers might be a certain gorgeous blue-eyed guy. Anyway, it's great with or without Lindsey.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Nice beginning. It grabs your interest & holds it. It also sounds as if Veronica is actually narrating. Good job.
Jewel34 chapter 15 . 9/8/2005
I've really enjoyed this story - and hope that the implied sequel will be coming soon. Well done, and thank you.
spikespet2002 chapter 15 . 8/30/2005
Enjoyed it all - read in one sitting. Happily for me, I got hooked on VM before reading this. Guess I you can't blame you for getting me hooked this time (I started watching CSI after your crossovers). Will look forward to the implied sequel...
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 15 . 8/26/2005
Great story! You involved my favorite characters, and I thank you for that! Is there going to be sequel to this since Cordy called again? I hope so!
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »