Reviews for Subcontractor
moonluck chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
I like it. There arn't very meny BuffyVeronica Mars crossovers.
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
So, we're a few weeks after Cordelia's death...yikes, getting closer to Not Fade Away... but then again that's why Cordelia is involving the detective agency...

"Bog trotter"? Spike sure does like to take a dig at Angel.. That's in character... I liked the picture of Jasmine on the wall. Funny.

All that's needed now is for Veronica to run into Connor... Hm. I wonder what high school he goes to...

If Veronica gets a picture of Spike, and sends it out over the internet (one of those "does anybody know this guy?") things-and any of the scoobies pick up on it. Heh.
teejplease chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
well i'll be damn. what a kick to the gu and a punch in the eye. lol. please update. son! I LOVE VERONICA MARS!
Tituba chapter 4 . 7/1/2005
This fic is so good, I can't wait to find out what happens next, I love Veronica Mars, it's the best show to come out of UPN since Buffy! Keep up the good work, and Update soon!

~Katherine Elizabeth
summerbreeze247 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow definetly interested...I havent found many buffy/veronica mars crossovers out there. Great job...cant wait for more:)
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
I thought that was what was up with Cordelia... so... 'someone who knew her'. Please tell me Veronica isn't going to go to C's old classmate Harmony Kendall?

Assuming this is Cordelia watching over the Angel group just prior to the series finale (which makes sense, it was her vision to Angel in the 100th ep that triggered him to go after the Circle of the Black Thorn)...not sure why it's the scoobies who would be monitored... to make sure they don't interfere?

I'd have thought C. would be makin a "phone call" to Giles asking him to send a boatload of slayers...but I suppose that would alert the Senior Partners, and Angel wants it to be a surprise

Angel had someone following Buffy around in Rome, B. spotted it & put him in the hospital... I doubt Faith is less alert... I dunno, I always thought that Faith at least would have trusted Angel (they even walked down memory lane together)-

Neat premise. keep going!
Jenna Summers chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Great new chapter. I love the original cross between Angel and Veronica Mars. Continue Soon
sophiedb chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
very interesting, though I've never watched Veronica Mars :) looking forward to more!
Xelab chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I love Veronica Mars and really wish there was more Buffy crossovers with it out there. I also love your writing (especially your CSI stories) and your ability to make even the most implausible crossover a perfectly reasonable and engaging read. Suffice to say I am definetly looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Jenna Summers chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I really like where you're going with this. Continue on soon...
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Interesting start Marcus.
war90 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
good chapter looking forward to your next chapter
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5