Reviews for Cherries
LifeofPie chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Inara...*dies of jealousy* so not only is she like perfect but she can also tie cherry stems with her tongue?
Cecilia Green chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Words cannot express how much I hated FOX after Firefly got canceled. I wanted so much for them to explore Inara and Mal's relationship. Your story was great, I love Inara/Mal.
Phyllis chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
sweet, I liked it very much.
Dudtheman chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
inara make the contract through someone esle and then pick it up and make some money and get mal lol.
Heather chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
excellent story, really creative on mixing the companion and Mal's everyday life. I read this story like months ago, loved it but didn't bookmark it, and then i kept on reading fan fiction and this story kept popping up in my head, so now I've found it again and will continue to re-read it whenever i need an infusion Mal/Inara
Toadzg1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Very well written
Mara chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Loved the way you wrote them, they are just like in the series. :)
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Great story! Really funny (with the vase and all) and very romantic!
PixieDevil chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Amazing! I've never read 'Firefly' fanfic before. It was like reading canon! You are very good :D
Kara Wright chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Brava!
MaskedDevera chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I started reading this thinking that this was well written and perfectly in character, but couldn't really become romantic the way it was set up...and then the twist was wonderful. I love how he messes up her hair because she's too perfect. And the contract? I think Inara may have been behind it, one way or another.
Lady Ataralasse chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Beautifully handled. tasteful, thoughtful, even a bit poetic. I enjoyed it throughly.
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Great story! Really enjpyed it. I'm glad Mal get to make her "less perfect" in the end. I did always wonder what it's be like if Mal somehow got a contract with her. :) Great work.
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This was actually the second time that I'd read this story. I had to read it again because something about it was plaguing my mind. I want to know who put in the contract for Mal - or if it really was a contract. I know Inara can be sneaky when she likes, and I thought maybe she'd put the contract in. That, or she made it up entirely just to get him in her bed. You'll probably not tell me either way, though.

Lovely story. Sere mi Eru...Lady Scribe of Avandell
Katie 452 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
that was right shiny. very well written. good job!