Reviews for Catching Up
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice, I enjoyed seeing such an unexplored friendship pairing. A little sad, a little sweet, and really believable and in character. Thanks for sharing!
The Buzz chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Awesome! I could definitely see this happening, and I like the Spike-Lorne dynamic you've written. Thanks for sharing :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
A great story. Very good.
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
HI,

This story is so sweet. I am so glad that Spike has a friend like Lorne.

mimi
babies-stole-my-dingo chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Oh, LOVELY! The only thing missing is what happened to Illyria-but chances are Lorne probably wouldn't care about that anyway. Very nice.
docmon chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
wow, anotehr terrific one. i really enjoyed seeing Spike and Lorne come together here adn find something in common. It's a beleiveable scenario, too. After that dragon slap-down, if Spike was the one to survive (adn he could be) i could see this as the result.
Melanthe Vida chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
cute. Love the Spike/Lorne friendship 'cause you didn't really get to see those two interact on the show a lot.
WitchGirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was very touching. I love your language, it's very lucid and easy to read. You said so much in so few words- succinct and emotional. I applaud you. I love Lorne, one of my favorite characters actually, and I think he's much underappreciated. Thanks for this, it made my day.
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was cute! I love Lorne.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I'm glad that Lorne still feels guilt over killing Lindsey. Why didn't he just refuse? Lindsey probably would have died in the alley like Gunn. I wonder why Spike doesn't think he has much time. I also wonder what happened to Illyria. This is a well-written story, and, I must admit, I'm happy to see Lorne suffering. RIP Lindsey (and most likely Eve too).