Reviews for Our Beautiful Cage
Raging Lion chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I think you're doing wonderful. Really. I thought you wrote that with such emotion and such sincerity that the words jumped out at you. Well now I'm gonna go read another one of your fics.-small smile- I'd give this fiction 100/100. -waves a flag- Go Utena-Mimemiya-sama!

Raging Lion
Oka-Engineer chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh wow, how original and cool _ I love your fanfiction. You do such a great job with it. I can’t wait to see what else you come up with. I’m defineately going to read the sequel!
Hinoto Nobukaze chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Great job! You know, I really need to get on the ball with working on my own things. Vulnerability and TOSOTP here I come!

Hinoto
Red Rose Touga chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
You are definitely doing something right with these. They get so few of reviews, but you really do a marvelous job on them. You should get more credit.

Touga
Ohtori Akio chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I like your sense of characterization here. You have a wonderful grasp on the characters and you display them so well. It’s nice to think what could have been with these two, and to tell you the truth they have so much promise and almost as much credibility as Touga and Utena do.

They fit perfectly together, but neither one of them like to acknowledge it.

Keep up the great work on your marvelous pieces.

-Ohtori Akio
Dark Kakashi chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
UtenaXSaionji? Wow, this fanfic was weird, but in a good way! I’m definitely reading the sequel!
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This was truly inspiring and wonderful. Keep up the great work!
Jo Anna chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Beautiful and has a sense of tragedy to it. I love how in character you are as well. No other could do it quite like you.

Jo
HarukaFan102 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This was lovely.
Bara no Hime Argh chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wow, how beautiful. I could see this happening. You know I kind of wish this couple could happen. They misunderstand each other and yet they deserve each other in strange ways. I think Saionji could be the prince that Utena wants.
HH chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Impeccable. I love your works and your beautiful way of description and your original ideas. A fanfiction world without you would just be barren. You definitely add spice to the ff universe.

HH
Castle of Dark Illusions chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
You have a wonderful fanfic here. I’m off to read the sequel!
darkdemoncat chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I really enjoyed this. I’ve always wondered what would happen if they ever came to an understanding.
Ace of Spades chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
What a unique idea! _ I’m loving your concept here. You have a brilliant mind. I love your creativity ad expression.