Reviews for Happy
Newsie4eva chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I'm crying right now. I'm not lying. That was one of the saddest and best stories ever.
Reny
hershey345 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This made me cry! Crutchy is my favorite Newsie, and well yeah. I'm glad that he was happy, but you know, I wish he hadn't died. Other then that, this is very well written, and is a great story
MushSpotgoil chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aww thats soo sad!:(
Well-wisher chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
*sniff* Sad. *cry*
Banisters chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Aw, Crutchy's dead.

Oh well, I never liked him anyways. Heh.

It's good to see a Crutchy story, people really don't write about him that much.

Anyways, I loved this, it was quite sad, but whatever. It's good writing.
GaelicEyes10 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
You made me cry! That was an AMAZING story, it just tore me up...now I think I'm going to go watch the movie, because I can see Crutchy is okay...
Aurora West chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Oh man. I enjoyed that. Actually, I laughed when Crutchy kicked the bucket, but only because it was so wonderfully dramatic. I felt like I was watching a depressing movie. You've developed a real flair for Newsies fanfiction though, I never would have thought. You know, maybe you should stop writing Harry Potter and LotR and all the other things you like and just concentrate on Newsies.
kaitins chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
wow. that was soo sad, but very well written, you portrayed crutchey perfectly. great job.
LateOrliBloomer chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
your newsies stories (not that there are a ton, but the two that i've read...since that's all you've written...so far...) seem to follow a trend: rather depressing, although they tend to end on a (relatively) happy/happier note.

also, i've noticed that in both of them, crutchy dies (or is dead)...is he your favorite character or something? (or, judging by his unfortunate fate, perhaps your least favorite? cuz it really seems like you've got it out for him.)

i like your writing (although i've only sampled a tiny amount of it) and i hope you continue writing. just curious, what turned you off of newsies? (was it anything in particular, or did it just...fade?) i can't imagine myself not being obsessed with it...

btw, do u do slash?
FuturePopStar13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
aww man...that was sosad...por crutchy!
Giggly Pancakes chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
NO CRUTCHY! YOU CANT KILL CRUTCHY!

Cakes