Reviews for Give A Man A Drink
My Lovely Yume chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
You had me at the title. You pulled me in with the summary. You nearly killed me after reading. THAT was hilarious! If only Regal could have gotten drunk at the dinner party.

Some of my favorite parts:

1. "She closed her eyes, praying for it to go away, but, when she opened them again, he was still there- only, this time, mouthing her name while grinding himself against the window-panes." (I can imagine Regal doing that, lol! xDD)

2. "Not only was the President grinding himself against the window panes, he also had his tongue on the glass. And he was licking it in a very…well, horny-animal sort-of manner."

3. The mullet references. Classic

4. Regal scaring Raine and making her fall unconscious. Twice.

5. "The one person who might be as desperate as I am for a little lovin'!" - (That made me fall out of my chair.)

Awesome work, I LOVED it! Everyone (except Regal of course xD) was in character, which made it even more funny; Colette writing about puppies, Lloyd writing about the evil of tomatoes (they ARE evil though -shifty eyes-), Raine blushing and fainting: so cute! Time to read some more! Keep up the good work!
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 12/8/2006

She was torn between fainting, dying, stabbing herself, and throwing something- her desk?- at the window."

LMAO! *adds to favorites* I literally choked on my own laughter with that one.

Kat
Forced Simile chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Regal/Raine shipper!

Anyway...drunk Regalgigglefest. I liked it very much. *giggle* mullets...and glass sweat. I'm going to start saying that next time I feel like being silly. "I like licking glass sweat...do you?"
M.Hunter Traubel Trainee chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That was hillarious! Only one can imagine what the heck happened to Regal and Raine during the drunkenness!
YojimbosBlade chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
that was funny. really funny.
Renesh chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Ok, this is just...strange...Somehow I just can't picture Regal drunk...or drinking for that matter...o.0
AllHellsHigh chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
i gotta see something happen between raine and regal...update it soon.
Nishiki chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I give it a 10! Please continue to write...if you do I will be quite happy.
Hyper-Obsessed-Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Okay... Thats odd! Really cool thou!

Will ya cont. it?
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Haha...wish I knew how to critique this.

(...scribbling on a notepad, drafting a review...)

BAH. Forget a formal review. Can't get it straight today...

(...throws aside notepad because it was lousy anyway...)

Things I thought were hilarious:

1) Regal Bryant smashing his face and lips up against the window of the classroom, impersonating a fish-kissy-thing at Raine, while she is in class, correcting papers.

2) Raine torn between: a) shaking her head in utter disgust; b) throwing something VERY HARD AND LARGE back at him for acting like such a retard; or c) passing out and vanishing to avoid the shame and humiliation of being the target of affection of an insanely drunk man who is trying to get laid.

3) Regal's "mullet."

4) Raine getting scared of Regal, at the well, and losing the bucket, knocking herself flat out. (So much for Colette being the clumsy one, eh?)

A funny piece overall. Although somewhat disturbing sometimes, the border of sane and insane must be breached to achieve some "mature humor." It made me laugh, anyway...so I thought it was great. _

Looking forward to the next one!
Just some TOS fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow...O_O I am a BIG Raingal(Regal/Raine pairing) fan, and still found that funny-cough-disturbing...XD -Thinks of Regal pressing his sexeh body against the window and licking it- M...XD

Funniest scene-

When Regal sang

"The antsh go march'n a-hunred-an-twenty-six bah a-hunred-an-twenty-sixsh, hurrah! HURRAH! The antsh go march'n a-hunred-an-twenty-six bah a-hunred-an-twenty-sixsh, hurrah! HURRAH! The antsh go march'n a-hunred-an-twenty-six bah a-hunred-an-twenty-sixsh, the lastsh one stopped to fight a tick…and dey all goo march'n downsh, in le groundsh…to get outsh…of dee rain!"
Rinapants chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
OMG this was funny! My friends think I have more issues then ever though since i told them about it...
Luciado chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
AWESOME! !

Read my "Good Time" story! It's a drunken story!
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
That was hilarious! A nice, ironic ending too. Regal licking the glass window...I laughed so hard I choked.
SangoGrl64 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was THE funniest story I've read in a long time. Great job! PLEASE write more like it i really wanna read it!