Reviews for The Photo
IHaveADemonFoxInsideMe chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
...WHAT?

I dont even... WHAT?

...How old is Davis in this? He cant be older then... what? 16? maybe less?

And she... had a miscarriage? What?

...I think that line almost made me faint from shock o_o

either way, great story. wish youd continue it. its very unique :)
Catching Rain chapter 18 . 11/22/2008
0n0 jaw drop ensues. Am I seeing this right? Really? Am I?

(someone yells "YES!")

Okay, just making sure. (promptly faints of shock)
The Light's Refrain chapter 18 . 3/6/2007
Hey there! Long time no see!

Yeah, it was short, but it's still a good sign that you can write soemthing for this. Hopefully this'll help you loosen up some so you can continue the main chapters. Trust me, I know the feeling.

Good luck!
Sora Potter chapter 18 . 3/1/2007
*falls over quietly*

*JUMPS BACK UP*

WHA? {

O
Chibi-Kari chapter 18 . 2/22/2007
*blinks* how old r they supposed to be? and i totally had to re-read the last five chapters...and now i remember how much i enjoy this story. i hope u continue and maybe update faster!
Ranawe217 chapter 17 . 8/30/2006
Cool story I like it a lot.
stargiven chapter 17 . 7/1/2006
eek! Please update soon! I love this! It ROCKS!
stargiven chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow. This rocks! It's so amazing!
Sora Potter chapter 17 . 4/26/2006
GO KARI! We have spell checking on reviews now?
The Light's Refrain chapter 17 . 4/23/2006
Aye...looks like everyone's gettign on each other's nerves today. Whether that's a good or bad thing I'm not entirely sure...

Poor Davis (gives cookies)
Dark Qiviut chapter 17 . 4/22/2006
One word: Ouch! T.K. got into Kari's bad side, didn't he? Looks like medic will need a couple packs of ice after this.

Once more, good chapter. And it was funny, too. Keep it up!
Dark Qiviut chapter 16 . 12/31/2005
Hey again. Very good work. T.K. now knows the problem. Hope Davis'll be okay.

Very good work. Keep it up.

P.S.: Happy holidays!
The Light's Refrain chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
Yo! It's me again, leaving another message on your digital message machine XP

Nah, I didn't think Davis would die, but it sounded like that's what he wanted right then. And, from the sounds of it, sounds like he's pretty damn close too O_o. He's too stubborn to die that easily though...

Well, looks like the other DigiDestined are about to get details on it soon enough.

Although, why did Tai admit that Veemon was Davis's partner? She didn't know better. After all, he could've just said that he was some really strange dog or something he'd secretly been keeping as a pet. Or maybe some really fancy robot toy. Just a thought.

Look forward to more!

Cya!
Sora Potter chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
Well, that was short! Honestly! There was no killing blondie! And what was up with Tai kissing Jun? That was unexpected! But seriously kawaii! Hehehehe... OH! And you had better not hurt my Goggles too much! Davis!
chocolatelover1 chapter 16 . 11/24/2005
Took you long enough!...Good chapter though but it still needs more since it was too short, oh please hurry with then next chapter!