Reviews for The Bigger Man
Princess Nemo of Casper chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
This is really good. I think it portrays Hermione perfectly.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
i wish it took place earlier, maybe during the tournament.
Stephen Holmes chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Well, what can I say, that was absolutely brilliant. I wish my life was like Harrys, to have Hermione, sortof throwing herself at me, well anyway, I only wish there were more of the story, as you can probably tell I love Harry and Hermione stories as they are simply the best.

-Stephen
CailinNollaig chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh, it was such a cute fic. I loved the fact that Ron *was* the bigger man, and not his immature, selfish.. self. I've been looking for good Harmony's lately, and this one was brilliant.

Ron's reasoning was excellent, and again, I loved the fact he was trying to help them, rather than force them apart. The thoughts were *so* Harry as well, doubting everything and always being so pessimistic XD lol

Hermione's reaction to Ron's confession was probably how it would have played how - had she been in love with HP in the books. It's like her to cry and break down in front of Ron, apologising for letting her friend down so. I'm surprised she told Ron about her infatuation (or love) with Harry, but not surprised that he went and told Harry.

And, the one part I cant forget to comment on is the last line. It. was. PRICELESS.

It depicts so much in their relationship, and the last paragraph was just my favourite. How Harry was looking at her weirdly, and how Hermione looked to Ron for confirmation-and how she got that confirmation. And even after she realised that Ron told him, she still repeated the question. Only Hermione, eh?lol

Again, “…It’s because I never have before.”

Priceless.

Strangely enough, I don't have any critisism for this story! lol I usually do. but anyway, great fic! I hope you write more Harmony's :)

xCNx
kaly chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
i like this fic, it's nice of Ron to not be angry at harry.
Goddess of the heart chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
omgsh! thts so adorable! update soon
HanaAsakura20 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
OSM HP fanfic as usual Chibi! Can u do a sequel to this one? LOL...
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
W00T! I love Harry/Hermione, and it's hard to find many fans that do. This was great, I really loved it. Kinda leaves me wanting to know more though...lol.
Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
YAY! You already now how much I love it but I'll say it again because *I* know how much you love hearing it.

I LOVE IT! Wonderful! A very *squeal* ficlet!

Keep up the wonderful work! The characters were all in perfect HARMONY!

...

...

don't blame me, blame the wine cooler my mom let me drink...
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
OSM STORY! I loved it so much! My story won't compare to urs at the least. I finally sent ur package! XD Anyway can't wait for more Harmony from you!
hollyg20 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I liked this. You didn't make Ron into a jerk, which many stories of this ship tend to do, so thank you for that. The mechanics of the story were wonderful and it flowed very nicely. Hope to see more from you in the future :)
Tammy Tamborine chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
aww... that's sweet.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Well, if you tried that hard you will get one review from me

I liked this story for a one-shot not many one shots that's got everything and it seems to me that it doesn't lack anything for you to enjoy. A very sweet story keep up the good work this story was great!
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Waah! It's great! Absolutely! I love it! Please continue! I'd like to see a second chapter to this story :)

Love always

Tamar
imagination-running chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Actually, I quite like this little story. It's believeable. Good job! I hope you keep writing Harmony fics because their my favorite ship and are clearly in the minority. Anyways, keep up the good work. Oh yeah, good grammar and spelling. ; )