Reviews for Little Feet
Love-Ice-Rose chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
This was so good!
Riaries chapter 20 . 6/8/2010
Oh my god he has his eyes. I wish i could see a picture of the baby. The baby is alive and that was nothing short of a miracle.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
!

mooopower chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
Congrats on such a successful story! It had romance angst action fluff everything, it's perfect! What a great idea too I'm glad you thought of it, truly a unique fanfic I favorited this a long time ago and have just now started looking back on all my favorite stories I'm glad I decided to do so I loved reading this again
kaami-kun chapter 21 . 6/16/2009
lol! i loved the whole story, but i have to say that you telling off the flamers was awesome! andi do agree with you, some of the things you mentioned they wrote were, quite honestly, moronic. great story! i really enjoyed it!_
SyriMoon chapter 20 . 10/13/2007
oh, and I also find it HILARIOUS that she had to round up her friends to back up her mindless ravings!

LOVE!
SyriMoon chapter 21 . 10/13/2007
awesomely amazing story! Don't let some moronic assholes get you down!

I honestly am shocked to no end by the differnt ways differnt fandoms react to the same thing. I write Charmed mpreg, and I've never gotten a reaction like that. Just know that this story ROCK OUT LOUD and it was totally amazing!

lottsa love.

LLC
absynth chapter 21 . 9/4/2007
I just have to say that, while I don't usually like mpreg, I thought your story was rather clever and decently well-done. I agree with a few of the reviewers that you'd probably benefit from a beta for basic things like punctuation/spelling/grammar, but I think you do have talent-you just need to polish it.

That being said, your breastfeeding comment really pissed me off. This isn't a judgement on your story, you, or people who bottlefeed, but I'm going to be honest and say that I was extremely offended by the way you treated breastfeeding as though it's outdated and like nobody does it anymore. Millions of people breastfeed-more and more every day, actually-because human milk is hands-down the healthiest thing for a baby.

(I also understand that it would be physically impossible for Hisoka to breastfeed and that it's kind of obvious that he'd bottlefeed... well, flamers, duh. I just didn't like how you presented breastfeeding in your argument.)
Vlad the Knife chapter 21 . 7/30/2007
That was awesome, despite the spelling and grammatical errors. I knew the baby was Tsuzuki's! It had to be! I almost died when the baby had the cord around his neck! You gave me cardiac arrest! But then he was brought back again, so YAY! Finally Hisoka can get a break and heal from all the pain and damage he's had to endure. Someone needs to seriously beat the platinum blonde out of Muraki. He can't pick on someone his own size. He has to constantly torture Hisoka. Well, take that! The baby isn't yours! Now cry, cry like a little girl! I liked Muraki's character until he raped Hisoka. That was just wrong. The way you described how Tsuzuki wanted to torture him was perfect! It would be my pleasure to assist! Though it was angsty to Hell and back, this fic was all the more wonderful for it. There was so much raw emotion. You're very talented. You should write more Yami no Matsuei fics, if only so Tsuzuki and Hisoka can get together again and beat the bloody Hell out of Muraki. Thanks for writing!
Vlad the Knife chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
Honestly, you could do whatever you want to both of them. You could make them have a mission where they needed to pretend to be flaming homosexuals and cross-dressers. Honestly, it's the author's right to write whatever he/she wants. There were warnings. Besides, this story is very creative and intricate. You might consider getting someone to help you edit. Some of the mistakes are hindering but I've understood everything perfectly. Anyway, go you! You wrote a fanfic that isn't boring and has some substance and a plot! You rule!

*adds to fav. stories list*
Raelyn Kaie chapter 21 . 7/25/2007
Hi there. I just got done reading your story and your pissed off comment at some retards at the end. I just thought I'd let you know I really enjoyed the story. :]
shigure sohma7 chapter 21 . 5/4/2007
aw that was just so sweet :)

im so happy it was both of theres

u write human emotions very well

great job
hentai18ancilla chapter 21 . 2/13/2007
I was not offended wiht Mpreg and if that girl was she should not have tried reading yaoi in the first place! Anything goes of course, especially in mangas where people just naturally sprout tales and kawaii dog ears! I loved the story and found it brilliant. Ignore flames like that stupid bitch.

-Dani.

_

baby sounds cute!
lauren chapter 21 . 12/9/2006
HEY!

wow I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVED YOUR STORY! IT WAS SO WELL DONE! AW MOTHER HISOKA AND DADDY TSUZUKI!

I totally agree with you, I HATE flamers. Why do they read it if they know it will offend them? they suck! mpreg can be done really well, like your fic! stupid flamers! gr.

anways, thank you for such a wonderful heart warming story! *squee*
Tallest Green chapter 21 . 9/17/2006
Fate Voine,

Hey great job with the story. It was very well done. The flashback was a nice way to break up the story. i can't wait to go read the sequel. You did a good job keeping the characters true to there oringals(sp?). Keep up the good work. Ingore those who don't appreciate it they are not worth the energy spent getting angry. Good luck

Blessed Be