Reviews for Intoxicate me
my time is now chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Don't know if you wilt be getting this review or not, but this story is absolutely fantastic. Wonderful plot, amazing writing style and for the length the more the better. Authors like you, Justagirl, That one apologue etc you all wrote john/lita amazingly and your writings made it my most favourite pairing of all time. No matter how many times I read them, I still enjoy them, that's the power of good writing. Very nice job done.
therealchamps chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Very nice one-shot. Loved the flirtiness between John and Lita.
aresgirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
i enjoyed this story. i love lita/cena. hes so damn hot. this is a bit long, but its a great story! im adding it to my favorites list
Waves of Rage chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
entirrly too long

more like too short :P

it was hot lol
laya chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
oh god, i love this story.. i must've read it a year ago and after reading another john/lita fic today i came on to search for this story.. this story is amazing.. you can't help but feel happy after reading it.. definitely the kind of story that stays in your mind :)
Mimi2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I know this story is from 2005 but i dont care i freaking loved it!
rita louise evans chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Loved it
Elijah Maddoxx chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Damn!

lol. I am kind of new to bit I do love reading these stories. I think I found a great site.

And um...

This was a great story. I did laugh out loud at some of these parts.

Great job. I'll be looking for more stories from you as my search continues.
ash.cash.hemme chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
i always enjoyed those chessy ending stories this pairing is crazy and has completley grown on me god its awesome
Cody101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
good and you should do more. you no
Secret411 chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO EXCELLENT EXCELLENT I LIKE...I LOVE THIS STORY I LIKE THE MATCHING OF LITA AND JOHN CENA BRAVO
Myth chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
No, no angst! That was lovely! It was brilliant! It ruled! I LOVED IT!

Yes..as you can tell, I was quite happy with it. So sweet! The dialogue was the best bit, and you could feel the sexual chemistry leaping off the screen. Very good work there, keep it up!
LadyDeadhead chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Very good story. I like John/Lita pairings and this was good one.
TWbasketcase chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I think it was a great piece and the length was perfect. Great work and keep it up. I really love this pairing.

Cheers,