Reviews for Second Generation
Hurricane Kazama chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
Nice Story, but ever plan on updating or MIA like me
Jill-Bloom89 chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
omgomgomgomgomgomgomg GREAT story! it only disappoints me that i see that u haven't updated in like 2 year! i mean come on! pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon!
Kairi's-twin chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
SQUEE! I love this so far. Amber is really cool. Are Raven and that other girl OC's? Kraven is a jerk I hope he dies. he was going to kill Amber just because she is related to Michael? What the hell is Raven's issue? I mean what did Amber ever do to her? I mean come on she must have a reason as to why she acts like that towards Amber. Is it becasue she is not a Vampire nor a Lycan? Lucien seems really nice though. I really like him even in the movie before you find out he is pretty much a good guy he is just an all around cool guy. I think it is a good thing that Michael broke up Amber and Raven's fight or it could have gotten serious. This story is awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~kairi's twin~
Jenicky chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
I have to say this is a really cool story. I really love it. Please update!
Fortune Zyne chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Oh dear.
Melissa chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
CONTINUE !
fan of Underworld chapter 3 . 11/3/2005
this is interesting. Plan on updating soon?
zarien chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
plz continue the story its getting good
Samix chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
:D Lmao, Amber is very cool. Please keep updaitng, and when is she gunna find out tht the people she is with are Lycans and Vampires, and tht her brother is a hybid?

Lady Em-Chan
Milz chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
I absoloutly love your story so far! please please continue it very very soon!

-always milz
sugar-high pixie chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
yeha another good chap I love it pleez continue!
Jenna's Rules chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
I love the idea for this story, its really intriguing. Just a few suggestions. Firstly the story is a little choppy, you know? It's gotten better since the first chapter, but is still a litte. Also, the constant fighting between Raven and Amber is getting a little annoying. I mean, it's cool to have it in there, but it's every ten seconds that they're arguing. Lastly, update, update, UPDATE!
RosietheMoogle chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
O I LOVE THIS!
laneesha chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
really awesome, update soon please!
Eilian Rhoss chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Tee Hee! Lol! I laughed my head off throughout this WHOLE thing! I LOVED IT! I just kept imagining you and me fighting like that and...well...I couldn't! LOL! Well, keep up the good work and call me when you can Bethany!

-Mori