Reviews for Will You Care For Her?
bradsan92 chapter 7 . 2/27/2019
This story still made me laugh. I wonder how the neighbors will react when Sam arrives and they find out Sam is a woman. Buffy would probably call it that loud everybody hears it.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/15/2018
This is hilarious! Good job. Reading all your stuff now.
01lonewolf chapter 7 . 9/24/2017
great, please do more. thanks
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I do hope you complete this story one day
Netchka chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapters to come. :-)
randyzoopurple chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
love this story hope you update it really soon ;P
Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
update soon it's great.
randyzoopurple chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
omg i loved it
carmsfic chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story please post more soon! Buffy is completely adorable and can you please put more Sam scenes in? How about Cassie?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2009
Okay, only question. Does Jack let the biddies know that Sam is actually a Samantha, or does he pretend not to notice the gossip and distinct lack of overly clingy women until Sam arrives to dispel the gossip herself? Either way, I would love to see the expression on both Jack's and Daniel's faces when Jay told them, and the looks on the women's faces when they realized that Sam-antha is a woman. *snickers evily* Go little Buffy.
Firewolfe chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
OMG that was so damned great. I hope there is more soon. I really am enjoying this fic. In fact I love all of the pieces you put ups so far. So please update when you can.

Lisa
big mak chapter 7 . 11/2/2008
cool i like the fic can't wait for more
Beth Weasley chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
*dies* The Buffster is just a bundle of fun, isn't she? Let's just hope her teenage years don't turn the General into a drooling husk.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 9/5/2008