Reviews for Will You Care For Her?
lena chapter 2 . 3/8/2007
“Ya know, teenagers date, Dad,” Jack Junior said. “Can I date Carter?”

I just about rolled in the floor laughing at that line!
Kitsune chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
There is more? Cool!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
OMG. OMG. You. Updated? After two years. Wow. I hope you don't wait another two to update again.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
wohoo! an update! love the humour :) looking forward to more.
Azera-v chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Are you going to update this?
Gylzgurl chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Do you think you'll ever write a sequal to this stand alone? It is really good. I would love it if you continued it. Please?... Will you at least think about it? It would be awesome if you did.
Lila Mae chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
"What the heck was your mama thinking?” *snort* Cute... and then what? This sounds like an interesting beginning.

~*~Lila Mae
Hayley chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I really love your writing style, urgh! I’m so jealous ‘cause you have such good ideas!

Part of me wants to urge you to continue this story, and the other part of me is telling it to shut up, because if you write more of this, then I’ll have to wait longer for a update on ‘Daniel's Daughter.’

Oh well I’m sure I’ll be reading it whatever you write.

Thanks for righting the quality Sg1/ Buffy fic’s there are so few out their.

Hugs and kisses, love from a big fan.
kissmekent chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
cool, more please!
onlimain chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I just re-read this and finally realized who the fourth figure stuck in the wormhole was (I hope). At first, I assumed it was Giles, Willow, Xander and Spike; and that the person stuck was just temporarily stuck and eventually went into the room. Now I realize it was Dawn. I had thought they only used her blood to activate the wormhole and that was why blood was left behind. It makes so much more sense now. I enjoyed reading this story.
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
WHAT? A one-shot?

How dare you? This is too good too leave it at a one-shot!
Becky chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Such a neat story! I hope you continue it some day, I know it's supposed to be just a one shot but it is really interesting.
Sin3ya chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
awe! i never knew jack was like that so sweet. good job! :)
cathy chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I really like the story and hope you write more because I would like to know what happen.
LadyJ of moonshallow chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
please update soon~will buffy get kidnapped by the tok'ra or Loki?~please post a chapter soon
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »