Reviews for Will You Care For Her?
Banner chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Wonderful!

This will give me stuff to think about for a long time.
Koos chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Nice
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
cool. in a wierd little one-shot kinda way. I had to read it twice to figure out who was who, and i still don't know who the fourth indistinct figure was.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That was random, but I liked it. Write more soon.

- Damia -
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
OMG! YOu don't seriously intend to leave this as a one-shot do you? PLease don't, have mercy on humanity for god's sake and continue this fic, please!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
oh I hope you continue this! I loved it!
shadansa chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
No... not allowed to be a one-shot. You must write more. Must... it is a requirement. You will drive me insane if this stays the way it is. You will... *whimpers* make me cry. Pwease... write more of this interesting little twist.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
awesome chapter! Only a one shot? Please continue this? Would be interesting to see!
Rev chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
OH...I like :) But then again, I am a big fan of all your stories so I'm not surprised at being hooked on your latest offering :)
Kristen257 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I loved this. I hope you'll be convinced to change your mind about continuing this. It makes such a great foundation to build on. I'd love to see stories of Buffy growing up as Jack's daughter. Especially if she was somehow aged faster than normal and was a teenager who went to school with mini-Jack or went on that mission into the past too in Season 8 of Stargate. I'd be more than happy to bounce around ideas with you. You can contact me at ladyscribbles .

Hmm...if I can't convince you to continue with it would you mind if I took a shot?

No matter what happens next, I really liked this. Thanks for a great read.
PJ chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This was a cool story it would be neat if it was continued maybe make the next chapter a few years later or something. Great job though keep writing.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6