Reviews for Hiding So Close
Ebony-Dove chapter 12 . 7/14
I love sarah's jealousy and denial. Completely enthralled with this story
Scarlett Foxie chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
I enjoyed. Thank you for posting.
Ranidia chapter 15 . 5/25/2015
When I fall in love with a story, I read it in one of two ways. Either I savor every piece at a slow and dreamy pace, or I rush through, trying to skip quickly from each paragraph to the next, so I can find out WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? as quickly as possible.

Reading this, I tried in vain to do both at the same time. Everything was so good, that I just couldn't gloss over any parts, no matter how much I wanted to find out what was going to happen. I actually had to cover the screen at points to keep myself from trying to read ahead from where I was.

This story will forever be a favorite. 3 3 3
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Erin is a feminine spelling. The masculine version is Arron.
Honoria Granger chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
How do we know it's Jareth's favorite flower shop? Unless it was previously mentioned and I missed it? Anyway, great story very well written. I know it's old but I just came across it...
Anonymous chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
I have enjoyed this story and it shows that the world is more expansive and more complicated than just the Labyrinth and Sarah's view at 15/16. The new characters definitely fill out the world. Child abuse and neglect is oblique referred to by some of the humans in the town about why they are better here than Aboveground after being wished away but not addressed when just ending the Labyrinth. Even if abuse or neglect hasn't happened yet, it would seem in a number of cases that the mindset of the wisher-away would lead to that in the future so the child would be better off in Jareth's kingdom. Ending the Labyrinth means this avenue of rescuing some children from indifferent to abusive guardians/parents is gone. This should be mentioned by someone, either Jareth in defense of what his Labyrinth does or one of the people living in the town.

Wish there could be a response to this at some time, but realize it won't. To repeat, a good story that provides far more details of the world than the original movie w/out going into too much detail. Plenty of room for someone to imagine things but the story doesn't end with the major storyline feeling unfinished.
Bloodsired chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
Such a wonderful story. Very refreshing and the tension between J/S is very good. A sequel would be good
aradiaeva chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
Really well written fic. Was a pleasure to read.
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
A very beautiful story. Made me cry.
SnigePippi chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
I thought it was good. The story worked and the characters had substance. There were some weird times where the point of view shift without warning that confused me a little though...
Sasha251125 chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Awww! This story was so good and so well-planned! I loved every moment of reading it! I'm not going to lie, I was sobbing for the last bit of it. Sooooooo good! FIVE STARS
LovelikeHope chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Loved this story! It's been hard for me to find original Labyrinth stories that finish where the movie left off, but this was diffently what I was looking for!

The characters were just how they were supposed to be; Jareth teasing but resolute, and Sarah determined to hate him...just awesome.

The plot was great too, being that it was really creative and original. So many people try and set the stories in the 'Aboveground', but the whole reason I fell in love with Labyrinth was because it was set in some fairy world where magic exists. Don't get me wrong, to each their own, but stories that take place in the Underground are what I prefer.

Anywho, I'm rambling. The story was awesome, though a little shorter then I normally read, but great. I favorited it, and I will diffently be reading this again, and again...and probably again.
danzerusa chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Ok that was the most entertaining and totally engaging story I have read in a long time! I couldn't stop reading it :) I completely fell in love with it from the very beginning. I only I have one more thing to say about this wonderful tale...SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL( Ok one thing repeated many times over :p) Thank you for this heartwarming fic.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 15 . 7/16/2011
this was really good.
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
yaaaaaaaaaa. she finaly talks to him. carnt wait to see whats in the next chapture