Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About You
Terra chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ha ha...Raven throwing Beast Boy out a window. And I was all happy Beast Boy DID get the letter. At first I was bummed, but then it had an okay ending. I like how well it is portraying Raven and how she writes. Not bad at all. Good job
Jim Starluck chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Okay, all together now...one, two, three:

Aw...

I don't know what it is about fluffy BBRae one-shots, but I can't get enough of them. They'd make *such* a cute couple...although we probably shouldn't say so to her face.

As to the story itself: I have to commend BB on his response to the letter (I also love stories where he stops being silly and asserts himself for once, especially where he and Raven are concerned). A lot of fanfic authors make the mistake of assuming that he is incapable of being serious, rather than just choosing not to.
TheUbu chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Broody and the Beast? Genius! It ironic really that I randomly found this just after I read your review for Not Who You Think I Am.

I liked the way you portrayed Raven; Distant but believably human and emotional.

Good Job! Gotta love BBxRae!
StickLad chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
O.o your really good at writing! YOU ROCK! This was really long and entertaining. It was true too. You kept their personalities in line. And their a good couple. Later!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11