Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About You
onname chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was a really sweet story (even know I'm a RIPUBLICAN and I don't think Bush is annoying... much)
PoweroftheFrogs chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Aw That was so sweet! I loved the idea! That was a really good story! keep up the good work!

Peace out~**~ PoweroftheFrogs
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
that was...awesome! i hardly read BBRae fics, but i couldnt resist. this was REALLY good! it wasn't OOC, like most BBRae fics are, so that's a plus. it was just...amazing!
XPhoenixX chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
As I usually expect from your work it was amazing. I always love the way you describe everything. Such wonderful attention to detail and the way you handle the characters thoughts without resorting to just telling exactly what they are thinking in quotes, that gets stale real quick and usually has less insight in it. I'm not sure what it is about your style, but you somehow manage to make everything so believeable. Also, I generally dont like the way authors do letter style stories, but you pulled it off quite expertly. Congratulations on another great story.
The Last chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
[Smacks head while chuckling] This was hilarious. I was laughing the entire way through- good for you. Nice writing; it reminded me of a poem called Hate by another author that I've read- unless that was you? Oh well. Good job.
Wrathchylde chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Very sweet little one shot here. At first, I didn't like the way you had them getting together. I'm a fan of detail usually, but it really did work well. Good stuff _
Terra chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Ha ha...Raven throwing Beast Boy out a window. And I was all happy Beast Boy DID get the letter. At first I was bummed, but then it had an okay ending. I like how well it is portraying Raven and how she writes. Not bad at all. Good job
Jim Starluck chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Okay, all together now...one, two, three:

Aw...

I don't know what it is about fluffy BBRae one-shots, but I can't get enough of them. They'd make *such* a cute couple...although we probably shouldn't say so to her face.

As to the story itself: I have to commend BB on his response to the letter (I also love stories where he stops being silly and asserts himself for once, especially where he and Raven are concerned). A lot of fanfic authors make the mistake of assuming that he is incapable of being serious, rather than just choosing not to.
TheUbu chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Broody and the Beast? Genius! It ironic really that I randomly found this just after I read your review for Not Who You Think I Am.

I liked the way you portrayed Raven; Distant but believably human and emotional.

Good Job! Gotta love BBxRae!
StickLad chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
O.o your really good at writing! YOU ROCK! This was really long and entertaining. It was true too. You kept their personalities in line. And their a good couple. Later!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11