Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About You
Treskttn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was GREAT! I LOVED IT! Great job!
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Okay... freaking wow. I was looking for some amazing Beast Boy and Raven stories tonight, and I found it! Oh my goodness, this is just amazing.

I honestly can see this happening. I mean who hasn't seen that freaking movie? It's a good movie, I must say. Anyway... this was really good.

I loved how you had Raven type out the letter and then throw it away. I loved how Beast Boy found it. I loved how at the end you can just feel the self hatred coming off of the page (or computer screen, whatever) in waves. I loved how Beast Boy sneaked into her room and put a room on her cloak (where in the world did he get one). I loved how Raven called Starfire her sister. I loved how as soon as I started this story I couldn't get out of it. I loved how it sucked me in. I loved how this story made me smile with it's wry humor. I loved how everyone stayed in character. I loved how you included everyone at the end. I loved this story, end of.

The only part I have to comment on is a few times in the story some of the words are put together likethis. But it only happens a few times, and I can understand it with a story this long.

Fantastic job. Really. Fantastic.
Linzerj chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was really good, nice job! EXCELLENTLY DONE!
Blackstorm92 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
cute ;)
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
this is my favorite teen titans story so far! i loved the idea of using the ten things i hate about you. this was really well written and i can't wait to read some more of your fics! awesome job and keep writing... you're really good :D
Nikkel chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh, this was rather lovely. Many, many applauds, and it has reminded me of why I love the Raven/BB relationship. I didn't care very much for the last part, however - that made it predictable and cliche. If you just had Raven seeing Beast Boy at the table, I thought that would have made a perfect ending, considering that his smile was a hint that things were going to work out well. Though, it does wrap up the "10 Things I Hate About You" reference, so I can't very much blame you.

The small mention of Raven trying BB's tofu around midnight has inspired me for a little fanfiction of my own. I used to write TT-fiction alot. . . would you mind if I used this idea? I would definitely give credit to you for the inspiration :)
Mumblebees chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very very cute story! One of the best Beast Boy x Raven stories ever. I love the humor and all of the detail. I love it!
Steven chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is...extremely impressive, to say the least. I've read many stories with similar plots (i.e. the narrator starts by listing out how much he/she dislikes the other main character, but gradually the hate gives way to genuine feelings), but yours is the most well done and realistic one I've ever had the pleasure to read. That transition from "hate" to "love" was seamless. I also enjoyed how you didn't describe what happened after Beast Boy read the list - it was a nice way to let the reader create his own story.

I think the only standard we should have when reading a story is whether or not it can draw us in and let us feel like we personally know the characters; a simple standard, but a difficult one to achieve. You've done this, to the point where I feel obliged to leave a review, something I usually hesitate from doing.
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was really...amazing. It definitely convinced me that Raven would so definitely do this- because she was just in character. It was a really nice read :3
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I have read several hundred fanfics and this is without a doubt the absolute best one shot that I've ever read up to this point. Definitely one for my favorites list.
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
_ This was ADORABLE. I loved it so much.
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I really loved the format of the story and the peek into hiow Raven's mind works when she doesn't feel the need to suppress it. The stream of consciousness style worked very well for the immersion of the fic.
mysterious lurker chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
...forgot to tell before that the other stories, like this one, made me tear up a little...

Raven was exactly insecure, happy, loving, and worried, Beast Boy, a sweetie and nosy boy to the end, making a great response.

just a note: tea really isn't held in glasses, since they'd be too hot to hold. that's why we have mugs
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i LOVE this one shot! it's really cute and Raven's list just sounded a lot like her i so many ways! For example, she's being independent but using her low self esteem to talk for her in some points. BBRAE ROCK MY SOCKS!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
uhm... that was... nice? I can't... see... Blinded by...whatever i like about this thing...

Translation: Great! I'm blind asa bat, and if this blinded me, it's GREAT! My only problem isthis; what exactly happened in the time between when Raven came back into the common room and the others come into the common room? Trying not to sound perverted, but... I must know! Or not...

P.S. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WORDS?
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »