Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About You
Mumblebees chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very very cute story! One of the best Beast Boy x Raven stories ever. I love the humor and all of the detail. I love it!
Steven chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is...extremely impressive, to say the least. I've read many stories with similar plots (i.e. the narrator starts by listing out how much he/she dislikes the other main character, but gradually the hate gives way to genuine feelings), but yours is the most well done and realistic one I've ever had the pleasure to read. That transition from "hate" to "love" was seamless. I also enjoyed how you didn't describe what happened after Beast Boy read the list - it was a nice way to let the reader create his own story.

I think the only standard we should have when reading a story is whether or not it can draw us in and let us feel like we personally know the characters; a simple standard, but a difficult one to achieve. You've done this, to the point where I feel obliged to leave a review, something I usually hesitate from doing.
SerenitySoldier97 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This was really...amazing. It definitely convinced me that Raven would so definitely do this- because she was just in character. It was a really nice read :3
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I have read several hundred fanfics and this is without a doubt the absolute best one shot that I've ever read up to this point. Definitely one for my favorites list.
KatSin chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
_ This was ADORABLE. I loved it so much.
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I really loved the format of the story and the peek into hiow Raven's mind works when she doesn't feel the need to suppress it. The stream of consciousness style worked very well for the immersion of the fic.
mysterious lurker chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
...forgot to tell before that the other stories, like this one, made me tear up a little...

Raven was exactly insecure, happy, loving, and worried, Beast Boy, a sweetie and nosy boy to the end, making a great response.

just a note: tea really isn't held in glasses, since they'd be too hot to hold. that's why we have mugs
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i LOVE this one shot! it's really cute and Raven's list just sounded a lot like her i so many ways! For example, she's being independent but using her low self esteem to talk for her in some points. BBRAE ROCK MY SOCKS!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
uhm... that was... nice? I can't... see... Blinded by...whatever i like about this thing...

Translation: Great! I'm blind asa bat, and if this blinded me, it's GREAT! My only problem isthis; what exactly happened in the time between when Raven came back into the common room and the others come into the common room? Trying not to sound perverted, but... I must know! Or not...

P.S. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WORDS?
Nevar chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
loved it, especially the last line. I'm so glad it ended happily for her.
azarielthebladed chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That's it. You're official. I'm fav-ing everything of yours that I've read. And keeping an eye out for more.
Ccero chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
NIce one.

While Raven would never go stratight to BB and proclaim her love, registering it in a paper sheet seems quite believable.
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This was the first story I read when I got an account on this site, and it marked an important occasion: the moment I vowed never to write fluff. Why, you ask? Simply because whatever I write has been done better. I'll stick to the action.

MNBP
Vivian Verbose chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was awesome!

Keep up the good work,

and make sure your space bar isn't stuck.

haha

-K
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
AW! i love this! so cute, and the movie is good too, but not as good as a Teen Titan's version!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »