Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About You
Nevar chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
loved it, especially the last line. I'm so glad it ended happily for her.
azarielthebladed chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That's it. You're official. I'm fav-ing everything of yours that I've read. And keeping an eye out for more.
Ccero chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
NIce one.

While Raven would never go stratight to BB and proclaim her love, registering it in a paper sheet seems quite believable.
Menamebephil chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This was the first story I read when I got an account on this site, and it marked an important occasion: the moment I vowed never to write fluff. Why, you ask? Simply because whatever I write has been done better. I'll stick to the action.

MNBP
Vivian Verbose chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
That was awesome!

Keep up the good work,

and make sure your space bar isn't stuck.

haha

-K
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
AW! i love this! so cute, and the movie is good too, but not as good as a Teen Titan's version!
findingtokyo chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
oky, i found this on a lonely saturday afternoon, and it is truly one of the best teen titan fics i've read. absoutely beautiful, you have a true gift as an author!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was brilliant, and I compleatly adored it!
Tris'sLightningQuill chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
omg. beautiful. I haven't seen Teen Titans in YEARS... I'll have to revisite now... I remember I liked Raven, so i clicked... she's like Tris meets Tonks meets half-demon freak. You give me hope.
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hahaha...that is so funny and cute! I like how you made the list of these things very detailed. Even though I'm a huge Raven/Robin fan, I liked this very much. Keep up the good work!
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is so cool! I love it!
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
that was really good! much better then I thought it would be. a few gramatical errors here and there, but what is a fanfic w/o errors? right? lol

anyway, good job. :D
treeonice chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
It was kinda funny at parts. not the best I've read, but much higher than middle ground.
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was awesome. Totally a Raven-thing...Keep up the good work and keep writing.
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
holy shit. now i know why you have over a hundred reviews. i love you!

:LK