Reviews for Ten Things I Hate About You
Sweetnevermore chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
AW! i love this! so cute, and the movie is good too, but not as good as a Teen Titan's version!
findingtokyo chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
oky, i found this on a lonely saturday afternoon, and it is truly one of the best teen titan fics i've read. absoutely beautiful, you have a true gift as an author!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
This was brilliant, and I compleatly adored it!
Tris'sLightningQuill chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
omg. beautiful. I haven't seen Teen Titans in YEARS... I'll have to revisite now... I remember I liked Raven, so i clicked... she's like Tris meets Tonks meets half-demon freak. You give me hope.
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Hahaha...that is so funny and cute! I like how you made the list of these things very detailed. Even though I'm a huge Raven/Robin fan, I liked this very much. Keep up the good work!
Jime-chan chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This is so cool! I love it!
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
that was really good! much better then I thought it would be. a few gramatical errors here and there, but what is a fanfic w/o errors? right? lol

anyway, good job. :D
treeonice chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
It was kinda funny at parts. not the best I've read, but much higher than middle ground.
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was awesome. Totally a Raven-thing...Keep up the good work and keep writing.
Lunar Kasumi chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
holy shit. now i know why you have over a hundred reviews. i love you!

A Mere Servant of God chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I can sum up this story in one word...

Two words...

One word agian...

Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
That was real cute!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
wow. usualy im only for bb, as you can see in my username. but for some strange and remarkable reason u made me love raven. remarkable.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I’m just going to repeat everybody here: Excellent writing, very touching, and you do stay very true to the characters. One can really feel how thought-through this fiction is.

I'm another one of those who - after having seen all five seasons of the series three times over – still can’t see how this pairing could be even remotely possible. That's why I like this fan-fiction so much; it explains the psychology behind this pairing, the incongruence between Ravens actual feelings for Beast Boy (in this fiction) and the way she treats him (in the show). This makes the pairing believable and makes all the difference. I wouldn’t go as far as saying that I’ve been “converted” to the vast ranks of BBxRaven-shippers, but this is still is one of the few fan-fictions I consider “high-quality”, and the second I have so far saved to my hard-disk.

The semi-tragic way this fiction ends really appeals to me as it doesn’t blast the relationship between Raven and Beast Boy as it was portrayed in the series to smithereens.

I could point out a few flaws, such as where Raven explains the dangers of happiness and how it could release her father – I always considered Trigon dead after the end of season 4. Still, this is unreasonable to pick about as it would have made it so much harder to write this if you had to watch out for all these details, and I think we all prefer one good fiction with a few (and it really is only Very few here) plot holes to no fiction at all.

So please keep up the good work.

Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/16/2006