Reviews for Daddy and Mommy
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Very cute story. I enjoyed this :D
mangagurl5 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
omg...that was so adorable...through the whole thing i was like awwww...and i fell in love even more. i thought this totally fit kyo's personality. hehe. jealous basterd. i love kyo. i loved how you did the relationship between them, and his reaction to his child. that was so adorable. this just showed a soft side of kyo and it was great!
Paradigm08 chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Aw! That was just the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Good job
Kaeru-sama chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Cuteness! X3! Cuteness! i want someone like their kid as a... dunno! Everytime i read this... i smile. i read this um... 10 times or more! oh! the cuteness!
shinagame chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
this is good i'm reading all the deeper ones and i like them all only wish i was thia good
Rin Amaru chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Very sweet! Great story. Well written. I only wish it were longer...

lol

Rin-chan
sHincHan chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
this is absoLuteLy CUTE!.. it's weLL-written and it's touching that you wrote this for your LittLe sister.. D
OtmaBouth chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
AW! Thats so cute! my friend going to be geting a little sis soon to ... / I'm going to send this to her! ... Later ... when she gets on ... Yeep! When she gets on!
Macmac chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
A bit too Brady Bunch-ish for my taste with all the tickling and smiling and open-mouthed baby kisses and stuff but the writing style is good, as always.
foxmagic chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Huzzah! Its me. I read your stories...but I dont think I ever review for them. Bad me!

Well I liked this one-shot imparticular. It was so sweet an innocent, I liked it alot! Very nice.

Have you ever thought about doing a multi-chapter story? Hrm...or have you started one already? If you havent, I think it would be a good idea. You could definitely do it.

Well, till next time!

-Llahn
Alexandra Trent chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
That was a really cute oneshot.

But still, where is the second chpater for "Kyo's Lover"?

Grr...just kidding!

Please update soon!
InuFire chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
that was really cute kinda guessed who the parents
Itherion chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Adorableness! made me happy again after stepping on a staple and having to pull it out. Love it!

You have a little sister? I kind of wish that I did... I'm stuck with a brother that is a year and 27 days younger than I... (we are born within the same month...)

Shinomori Kyo of the Demon Eyes
ArionSilverFeather chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
WYOOT that was so cool! i liked that keep writing!