Reviews for Black Roses
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Oh dear, I can't read a songfic with this song. No no no. I know someone (I can't tell you who, but it was someone close to me) who had a crazy boyfriend who kept calling up radio stations to play this song and have it dedicated to her. While he stalked her.

So, no, I can't read this fic. Forgive me?

Have a nice day!

Hana
Adi88 chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
Even more different-verse, and still my favorite chapter. Regardless of Spoiler or non-, this is so purely Akito. I love it. S/he's so focused on being needed and not-alone that s/he ends up destroying the ones who should need, want, or just be with him/her.

Ah, and I forgot to say before, but I loved the rose metaphor in the first chapter. About getting twisted in the dark? Perfect.

And since this is my last review until you UPDATE SOMETHING, I just want to point out that however much I may bitch and moan, I don't put someone on my Fave Author's List unless I mean it. I worship you and your incredible abilities to infect the mind with your fics. In a good way... mostly. Mine is an evil laugh.
Adi88 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
Mm... very well done, if a little distracting with the... it's just, the other two seemed like they happened within a few days of each other, whereas this doesn't seem to be taking place in the same 'verse exactly. No problem with Akito/Hatori, just that it was written so that it seemed to kind of exclude Akito's other loves. Though Yuki was mentioned... But that aside, the stuff about being waiting in the shadows was just haunting and I love it.
Adi88 chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Whoa. Sickening, and I mean that in a very, very good way. Absolutely terrifying.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
E! I'm so overjoyed. This is unutterably and completely wonderful. You write Akito as well as you Hatori if not better, and the song is perfect. My mom has the CD, and I've always thought it was kind of creepy...
emii-chan chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Good story! More
emii-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
i don't know if you've read the spoilers...but that's not shonen-ai
Asura Omni chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Hee hee.

Akito and Shigure is not crazy, in later chapters you find out that not only is Akito a girl, but that Shigure is in love with her. I think Akito loves him back, because they make love, but neh.

Whoopes. Spoilers. Of course, if you're reading most furuba fics today, they're all spoilers.
venom syringe chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
i love it

you described akito so well

and this would not be shounen ai it would be het

but it was realy good, write more about akito, or add more chapters to this