Reviews for My Name is Kane Brandoff
Fem Norway chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Omg please update This is the best story i have read all year!
Talitha Clearwater chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
1. Vault 713
2. A tarantula
3. Six owls
4. 1945
5. Twelve uses of dragon's blood
6. Norweigian Ridgeback
7. Firenze (a centaur with a palomino body, white-blond hair, and bright blue eyes)
8. Caput Draconus (movie)
9. Bishop
10. Seven bottles
DevilNinja chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
I know this is a old fanfiction, but was curious if you were going to continue the story. I am itching to read more and it has been my entertainment for the last several days. I do hope you decide to finish it.
Mashkai30 chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Miss.Information chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
I'm sorry. I like you're story and all but I need to rant about how everyone of you're characters are complete and utter assholes. They might get better, they might get worse but I can't read anymore. Harry is like dying. I would of left by then. The only decent (and by decent I mean fairly involved in the plot ) is the Riddle Jr. Kid and Draco and Dumbles but he only pops up once or twice so far. Why are they so mean? Okay, Harry beat them up when he first got there, that gets cancled out later, they didn't know 'bout the horn of whatever in Potions. Why did Remus act so dissapointed in them though? He was invloved! He agreed! Whatever, I'm doing this for no reason, there are probably perfectly good reasons I'm missing at this point.
Anyway, you should ignore this, Bye.
mary blackman chapter 21 . 2/20/2012
omg i so loved this story , if you ever made a sequel could you please please please send me the link for it. thank you thank you thank you
Jostanos chapter 21 . 10/13/2011
Yet another "neglected" story, vampirebabe?

This one passes too, but.. like your others .. it has lain dormant for far too long and I am reluctant to add it to my favorites/bookmarks list.

There are some grammer/vocabulary errors in some of the chapters that you may want to edit.

*anime sighs* Why?

Why are there so many excellent fanfictions on lying dormant and or abandoned?

it does not make any sense!
Anthousa chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
Its really good! I love it!

Oh an i'm sorry about the cork, would you like it back? :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
I can't beleive that you haven't continued this! I loved reading it! Please continue and update soon! :)
fan-freak121 chapter 21 . 2/26/2011
please continue
Jessica chapter 21 . 2/17/2011
PLEASE write more! I just read your story and I can't stop reading...but I have to because you haven't written in about four YEARS you should feel guilty :(
mooncalled11 chapter 21 . 6/8/2010
Please update this! Pretty, pretty please? I absolutely love it and I just gotta know what happens next! How does it end? Is everybody happy? Please, I GOTTA know!

Anyways, awsome story, keep up the good work :)
Olaf74 chapter 21 . 5/7/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
dontcallmemadeline chapter 21 . 3/30/2010
Great job on this story! sighs... but i really want to read more... PLEASE continue it? Pretty please? Cherry on top and everything?

I mean, i understand if you can't, but i have really loved it so far and i would like to find out what happens next...
Ichigo Mirai chapter 21 . 2/25/2010
this is very very good! please update soon!