Reviews for Extenuating Circumstances
nothingbutme27 chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
Its nearly 2012 and its not yet updated, please? Its super good!
rano chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
this fic is good...though it hasnt been updated..plzz do..u've written it reallie well
Allo chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
You better update this fic. It's fantastic!
bobalina chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Malfoy (Black) is eerily...twitchy...Anyway, keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
loveandgymsocks chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
lol. i like the dynamics that you created between Draco and Hermione. I can't wait to see what happens next.
loveandgymsocks chapter 2 . 10/16/2006
Another wonderful chapter. You set up just enough information to let us know how the characters are doing, but leave enough open so that we remain interested in the story as it goes along.

Beautifully written!
loveandgymsocks chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
hi,

i must say, i think this story is beautifully written. I know it's only the first chapter, but it's peaked my interest. God knows we need a few mysteries of I only wish you made your chapters longer. :]

Keep up the great work!
arlekina chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF AN UPDAYE TO THIS GREAT FF!

LOVED IT FROM THE START AND LOOSING HOPE OF IT EVER FINISHED-STUNNIGLY SAD
pink-strawberries chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
great story...different but totally HOT!
nasty beast chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
oh, happy days of new chapters...i find it disturbing ... this constante ...do update! here is to more amore!
FreakWave chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
Hi there,

what happened? Even your profile is empty. Don't you want to continue? Whatever the reason is... please don't abandon this story.

FreakWave

hopeful
Jeb chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
COME ON, update already! This is getting ridiculous. You should have just left the old version up. Why put up a story (or decide to completely redo a story)if you have little time available to update your stories? I mean, what's the point? Really, tell me, I am dying to know. It seems to me you just end up having a bunch of adoring, faithful fans that have to sit around and wait for months. I am sure the explanation will be rich.
Squashes chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
I don't normally read Draco and Golden Girl stories, as most are much too unrealistic, but the way you write it...this could be one of those stories. I like it!
animerocksjapanrocks chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
cool fic
Racetrack's Goil chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
This is rather good. And you haven't updated! Keep it on!